Another newbie!!

Options
Hello all - I'm new to this website. I was on the Biggest Loser Club for almost a year and lost 40 pounds but stopped loser as soon as I stopped tracking my meals and exercise each day. I'm glad I found this website and thankful to the folks providing it for FREE!! I live in Florida so if there's any other Floridians who want to talk let me know. :)

Replies

• cinnister
    cinnister Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello all - I'm new to this website. I was on the Biggest Loser Club for almost a year and lost 40 pounds but stopped loser as soon as I stopped tracking my meals and exercise each day. I'm glad I found this website and thankful to the folks providing it for FREE!! I live in Florida so if there's any other Floridians who want to talk let me know. :)
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! It is a wonderful community of people & I know there's a bunch of Floridians hangin' around in here! Congrats on your success so far! :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!! Best of luck on your journey to a healthier you!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • cinnister
    cinnister Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much ladies!! I've tracked all my food today and I'm only 31 calories over but I know I've been eating at least 500 over for a while now before tracking it. I'm going to watch Biggest Loser again tonight so I'll do 30 minutes on my elliptical machine while watching the show. How many of you watch the show?

Cindy :smile: