New

Options
Hello,
My name is Sarah, new to here but not new to dieting...been doing it slowly for a while but I need more support lately. Been bummed out alot lately about my weight and am just sick if it!

Replies

• lcoreo5
    lcoreo5 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    hey sarah! i am part of a great support group on facebook. it has helped me stay on track!! message me if you are interested! feel free to add me on here too! :)
  • knurse1987
    knurse1987 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey Sarah, I am Kristen...I understand how you feel...trying different diets over and over again with little to no success...But I have lost 16 pounds so far and I now know that it is so possible to be a better me! Add me if you'd like. I'll help with support and encouragment!
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey first off you can add me as your friend and we can help support each other! No need to feel down and out anymore you took the first step by joining this website now keep it going. Here I am sure you will find great support! Rachel

13714515.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • vanessagowan
    Options
    hi! im new to here and dieting! been dieting for almost 2 weeks! i work out 6 days a week! i am not big but chubby enough where im not happy wi my body! i need support too! we should all add eachother and try to help!

13708349.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods