Feb 25 Crazy Canucks Weigh in/ Results / Challenge

Options
Today's the day everyone !!!!

Weigh in.. good luck everyone.

Post your weigh in weight and I will calculate the rest for you :smile:

I guess I start..not such a great week for me, my weight is the same at 223.4.
Better to stay the same then gain I suppose, but I so wanted to hit the 10lb mark..:cry:
Next I guess it is !!!

Go Team Go !!! Let's hit the 100 lb total team loss !!

Replies

• arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Today's the day everyone !!!!

Weigh in.. good luck everyone.

Post your weigh in weight and I will calculate the rest for you :smile:

I guess I start..not such a great week for me, my weight is the same at 223.4.
    Better to stay the same then gain I suppose, but I so wanted to hit the 10lb mark..:cry:
    Next I guess it is !!!

Go Team Go !!! Let's hit the 100 lb total team loss !!
  • anna145
    Options
    231 here, so down 2 :flowerforyou:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I'm at 118.4 today!!!!!
  • kristinfrederiksen
    Options
    Weigh in this morning - 176.
    I have to pick up the pace and get back to the gym!
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Great Job !!!!

Where are all our team mates...lol
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    check in not so good for me either 175.2 weigh in. Will continue to focus for next week. I just start Lent and that means no junk, no Tim's coffee for 40 DAYS...... Sorry I did help out the numbers for 100 mark.

Good luck everyone,
    Cyndi
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Seeing that I cant even stand on a scale with both feet, I vote that i not weigh in today. They cut my foot open in the ER last night so I am on hold for the next little while.:frown:
    Sorry guys!:cry:
    Keep goin Canadians!! You are all doing great!!:flowerforyou:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Seeing that I cant even stand on a scale with both feet, I vote that i not weigh in today. They cut my foot open in the ER last night so I am on hold for the next little while.:frown:

Oh no, what did they find out?
  • totalgym
    Options
    203.6 for me this week, very little change from last....
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options

Oh well, this past wk, been a little under the weather. Had to cut back on walks/sports. I can't wait to be 100% healthy again.

_______

Jay83, Sorry to hear that happened. Hope you're not in much pain. Take good care fellow Canuck!!:flowerforyou:
  • Jay_83
    Options

Oh no, what did they find out?

They are telling me that its a staph infection; however when she opened me up and squeezed the heck out of my foot, nothing came out but blood. a lot of blood. So now they are convinced that i hit my foot on something, and they find it weird that i dont know what happened . . . soooooo i go every night to the ER at midnight for an iv antibiotic. so not only am i down a foot, im also down a hand too.

so to answer your question, they havent figured it out yet. its all a bunch of theories i'm getting. i am very frustrated with everything, i cant clean the house up or work out on the elliptical or go to work, or . . . walk. it has been a week since this pain started and i am soooooo over this. i am just hoping that this is all behind me before we go to Cabo . . .

Thanks for your concern.:smile::flowerforyou:
  • heal4444
    Options
    :sad: :sad: what a fellow Canuck is going thru.

This is awful Jay83. Hope they figure it out.
  • timeforchange
    Options
    This is my first weigh in!
    I started at exactly 200 lbs on Monday morning, and today 3 full days later and after eating dinner, I'm at 197 lbs :) I realize it's water weight, but it's still a good feeling :tongue:
  • heal4444
    Options
    Your first weigh in as a Crazy Canuck! Congrats, 197! Awesome! :happy:
  • TammyWall
    Options
    BAAA WAAA :sad:
    I gained a half a pound...good grief :frown:
    Next Week will be better!!
    LOL!! It is Jodi's fault and that yummy supper I had at her place on Sunday night..lol...sorry Jods I need to blame someone!! Go Team!!
  • Catherine10
    Catherine10 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Lost again 2 lbs. - Even increased my calorie intake as per advise
    Feeling good and really liking to put away some of those ugly clothes that I only got cause they were the only ones that fit.

22876.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Great Work everyone....I'll post results in the morning just in case anyone has a last minute weigh in !!

Congrats to all that had weight loss !!! Congrats to those of us that still weighed in even though we didn't lose or may have gained. :smile:

For those of you under the weather or injured I hope you are feeling better real soon, don't get discouraged, I always say "this to shall pass"...

I'm going to share one of my favorite quote, (I like it so much it's written on my wall...lol)

"Appreciate the past,
    Make the most of the present
    Live for the future"

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Go Team Go !!!
  • heal4444
    Options
    Thank you Jomickey:flowerforyou:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    just hopped on to see the results but they aren't here yet:sad:
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Thanks Jomickey for giving encouragement!!:flowerforyou: I know its just a matter of time till i heal.

But with all this hopping around on one foot, it should do wonders for my thighs and butt.:laugh:

Good Luck with the results everyone!!:happy: