curvy

need a boost. I exercise, eat healthy most time. Yet im still vey curvy round my bottom and hips.
Is this bad

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    skinny-vs-curvy-battle-time-victoria-beckham-vs-kim-kardashian1.jpg

Jennifer+Lopez+51.jpg

If a curvy bottom is whatcha got, then you are in good company. If ya gotta sista, flaunt it big time, like your profile pic -beautiful!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    I know whatcha mean! I am a 10/12 top (australian sizes) but still a 14/16 bottom because i have very wide hips and a fat stomach :(
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member

If a curvy bottom is whatcha got, then you are in good company. If ya gotta sista, flaunt it big time, like your profile pic -beautiful!

Exactly, all of those women are beautiful.
  • embrace those curves...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    need a boost. I exercise, eat healthy most time. Yet im still vey curvy round my bottom and hips.
    Is this bad

It appears (though hard to tell from the side) that you're an hourglass, There's absolutely nothing you can do to not be an hourglass. It's your body shape. And there's nothing wrong with it. I'm an hourglass and I wouldn't have it any other way.
  • mkmacf
    mkmacf Posts: 101
    I am curvy now, and I am just hoping that once I lose the weight I stay curvy in the right places!
  • majimomo
    majimomo Posts: 8 Member
    It's only bad if you think it is. I think you are beautiful honey and as long as you are comfortable with your curves then that's all that matters.
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member

Curves are good!! Keep the Curves!!
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member

Curves are good!! Keep the Curves!!

^^ Exactly! The truth of the matter is, not everyone is into a rail of a woman! Roll with those curves!
  • pwprice59
    pwprice59 Posts: 76 Member
    Not bad at all, looking fine...
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Girl you have a very nice shape!! Embrace it !!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    We can't change the way we are built, and truth be told, I would much rather have my curves than look like a stick figure.
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    I don't know about you personally, but that gal in your profile pic sure has some lovely curves!!! :love:
  • LMHinson15
    LMHinson15 Posts: 201 Member
    You look great (from your picture)!
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Girl....people can buy fake boobs. Buying a fake butt and hips is a different story (they just look wrong!)......I say YOU ARE LUCKY!!!! I think more men find that shape sexier than a stick straight figure anyways.....You know what, Sir-Mix-a-Lot had the right idea.....an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face.......He is so right!
  • you look great but it matters if you like it not us!
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Yeah.. you look great... don't worry about it.
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Nothing of value for me to add here since everyone has already said it... but going to re-iterate nonetheless... if by "curvy" you mean "sexy as hell"... then there is nothing wrong with that. Show it off, sweetheart! :bigsmile:
  • I see your profile pic, and I see a hottie! How about that :)
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Curves rock and you got it going on!!!!