Hoping the difference shows

Options
swati37
swati37 Posts: 145 Member
Posting the pictures with a hope of visible difference... which motivates e to go ahead and do more..

IMG_1472.jpg

Photoon2011-12-21at23.jpg

Replies

• Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I really can't tell because you've got two completely different photos. I can see differences in the face, but having a similar shot to the first will tell much, much better.
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    Yeah, try give us a body shot of you currently.. Good going though!
  • MsTaurus30
    Options
    To be honest, I really can't tell because you've got two completely different photos. I can see differences in the face, but having a similar shot to the first will tell much, much better.
  • swati37
    Options
    Sorry guys didnt realise i was posting the wrong photo :laugh:

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg
  • swati37
    Options
    Friends is the 5 kg I have lost visible in the pictures . I just posted dese to get myself motivated to go ahead and do work to transform my body
  • anandvenugopal
    Options
    yup.... extremely. 5 kg you lost really shows up in the second set of photos you posted.... congrats, good work..... now don't go treat yourself in the sensation of achievement... continue the good work...... all the best....
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    in the face yes, anywhere else.. um a little! yeah! great work!! :P keep it up!!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    You can *totally* tell! Everywhere, and you even look more confident. Seriously good work!!! Keep it up! :)
  • twiztedgrl69
    twiztedgrl69 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    definitely can tell with the second set of photos! good job:)
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    It absolutely shows up, in the face and in the body! Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!