Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's for dinner tonight..

dinner tonight will be Orzo pasta and vegetable lasagne. What's everyone else having need inspiration for tomorrow's dinner xx

Replies

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,122 Member
    Linguini alla vongale, bruschetta, and a green salad.
  • Curried spinach and cauliflower with some sort of chutney and rice.
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Spinach salad with berries, a little piece of ciabata bread and some yogurt for dessert.
  • truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    Boiled gammon, celeriac, cauliflower, cabbage and parsley sauce, will make soup with boiling liquor and more veg with lentils, that'll do for lunch for rest of week.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Curried spinach and cauliflower with some sort of chutney and rice.

Yum, What time should I be there...:-)

Going to have an omelette and some veggies a wheat english muffin and a glass of wine.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Right now I'm thinking something spicy like cajun red beans and rice or blackened catfish with mashed root vegetables. But it's early so I may change my mind several times before dinner gets here.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Burritos! beans, seasoned chicken, brown rice, and fresh onion, tomato and peppers.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Going for simple as I have a busy night of cleaning and preparing for the weekend. Chicken quesdillas (Tyson diced/ready chicken breast, salsa and cheese) with steamed veggies and mexican rice.
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Roasted Tomato Soup:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/michael-chiarello/homemade-tomato-soup-recipe/index.html

except with only 1/4 cup of oil to roast the tomatoes in, hold the butter and cream.
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Taco salad!

95% lean ground beef with taco seasoning on shredded lettuce with fat free cheddar cheese, a crunched up taco shell, and taco sauce. Yummy!
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Seasoned chicken drumsticks (21 salute seasoning from trader joes). Quinoa/grain mix with black beans and corn, may add avacado to my portion instead of corn. I may also include a veggie salad-Romaine, cucumbers, tomatos, bell peppers.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,644 Member
    It will be a surprise...going to friends for dinner. They are vegan so it will be something new to try for me!
  • wo1wendy
    wo1wendy Posts: 40 Member
    Cornish Game Hen with stuffing (which I added a real healthy dose of spinach, mushrooms and carrots) and peas. I added so much extra veggies so I can have the taste of the stuffing but not as much actual stuffing as i normally wood.. Still waiting for it to finish cooking and it is making the house smell so good :)
  • Susancarole
    Susancarole Posts: 18 Member
    Filet mignon with a chocolate, yes, CHOCOLATE balsamic vinegar drizzled all over it. It's amazing! A little roasted asparagus and sweet potatoes on the side.
  • Shawn_Marie
    Shawn_Marie Posts: 307 Member
    Baked falafel in a warm tortilla shell with lettuce, tomato, red onion and tahini times 2! Yummy!
  • Glazed Salmon with a Spinach and fruit Salad. (and it was good)
  • CharNordie
    CharNordie Posts: 96 Member
    Enchillada type things...but in a healthy way!! Fresh cilantro, shredded chicken breast, onions, salsa, green chiles, green & red pepper, garlic, olives, low-sodium taco seasoning and tomato paste. Mix it up and stuff that all into a pita and top with a small amount of cheddar. Bake for 25 minutes

YUM YUM!
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Tostados!

Whole corn tostados, fat free refried beans, 2% cheese and salsa
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Some Finn crisp with pickle and some cheese. Haha. I need to go shopping.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Barbequed pork spareibs!