From 34% body fat to 4%. Update to old post

Options
I posted the other day but then I got some better pictures. Basically I am psyched about my transformation over the last year and a half. This site has been such a motivating factor for me. I stand ready to help any others in this community meet their goals.

Below is a pictorial journey. Like I said, I posted some pictures the other day, but they didn't come out too nice, so I thought I would repost. I hope you don't mind.

nateunfit-1.jpg
april2011pic1.jpg
298189_10150311540508184_519568183_7939759_1871642009_n.jpg
IMAG0253.jpg
IMAG0256.jpg
IMAG0255.jpg

Never give up. . . Never surrender

Replies

• clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! Well done keep up the good work and Merry Christmas!
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    great transformation man!!! deff see that you have been actuly lifting weights!!!!!! but i doupt ur at 4%... bodybuilders pre-show get to 4%... look at my pics i have one when i did a cutt n i was 7% there
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    First of all and most importantly, that's absolutely awesome progress and you should be proud. However, 4% is competition lean (in fact it's below). I'm mentioning this only so that you double check your method for assessment.
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    great job buddy, cracking body! you must have worked really hard to get to where you are, but I want to ask a question and dont want to sound up my own *kitten* about it, in your title did you mean 34% body fat to 14%? I would say your around the 10% mark personally.
  • chazbo35
    chazbo35 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    First of all and most importantly, that's absolutely awesome progress and you should be proud. However, 4% is competition lean (in fact it's below). I'm mentioning this only so that you double check your method for assessment.

100% agree^^^^^^
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    How did you measure bf%? That machine is broken

You're like 12-15%
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Holy crap it echos in this thread haha
  • natekorpusik
    natekorpusik Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the confusion. I wrote that simply because it had a better melody to it than 34% to 9%. 4 and 34 rhyme. I was at 34% body fat. When I got tested last I was at 9% body fat, but it doesn't have the same "ring" to it. I should have clarified. And the method I use is weight, neck, waist measurements with the Army calculator (I am in the Army, so I go by that).
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Um... HOT! lol sorry but you are hot. HUGE difference! Thanks for sharing :) You are a wonderful inspiration.
  • live4turns
    live4turns Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    WOW~! you look ten years younger. Amazing.
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    you look great! (also, perfect amount of padding for a guy in mo.) Congratulations on your transformation. :D people like you make me think I can achieve my own goals.
  • SusanRN2b
    SusanRN2b Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Clearly there was a hot guy waiting to come out, and he did! You worked hard and it paid off. Bravo!!!
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!