MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME........

Options
mamagooskie
mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
Well as of this morning I can officially say I weigh less than the amount of weight I've lost.......so I'm actually literally half the person I used to be!!!

This is soooooo exciting, I have been stuck in a 6 month long "plateau" in which I seemed to lose and gain the same 5-10 lbs over and over and over again and but hadn't been able to lose a single lb or fraction of a lb below what I weighed in mid june and finally this last month I started kicking my own butt again and got myself back on track with eating and working out and got that darn scale moving!!

I am now finally in the 140's again! Haven't been this low since I was 21 (12 long years ago) and now I am only 10.6 lbs away from my goal weight. It really is like a dream come true. I can't believe that all this happened so "quickly"......I mean it's been almost 2 years so it's taken awhile but really now when I think back the time has flown by.

I am so excited about this.....I feel like this is the best thing to happen to me in a long time......and you know what I did it! I mean no one else could make me eat right or exercize and in general just give me my life/health back.....so on this day I like to say MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!

Replies

• Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    YYYEEEAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Merry Christmas to you indeed!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Very Merry Christmas!!! Congrats friend. I can't wait until that is my day, I'm well on my way!!! Hope you do something to reward yourself!!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    great job vicki...
    denise
  • superstarcassie
    superstarcassie Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! So very proud of you! You rock girl! :)
  • shirleycatt
    shirleycatt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow that is truly amazing.. You are truly amazing. Congratulations and good luck on your goal!
  • madubil
    madubil Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    That is amazing- and what a great gift to yourself. Congrats!
  • CRSE1214
    CRSE1214 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!!
  • cathycornell
    Options
    CONGRATS!! and a happy New Year too!!
  • wanda_50
    Options
    AWESOME!! THAT IS SOOOO AMAZING!!
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas!! What a wonderful present to yourself and your family! Keep up the good work! You will be at your final goal in no time!!! Congrats!
  • candu129
    candu129 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Weigh to go! Congrats on staying with it! :happy:
  • chazbo35
    chazbo35 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!! the best gift you could ever give to yourself no doubt. Thats some very big dedication to get to where you are and you should be praised. Awesome!!!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's amazing success...and have a wonderful new year!
  • lwood42
    Options
    That is suxh a wonderful success story!!! Congradulations!! I have made my goals of last year and am setting new ones here on Myfitnesspal. So very glad to see the dedication pay off!! Keep up your goals and keep going till you are where you want to be! :drinker:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Fantastic result! Needs before and after photos!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Fantastic result! Needs before and after photos!

I've posted soooooo many photos in the past, but I don't have any new ones that you can really see anything.....so I'll try and get some here during christmas or newyears and round up some my fugly before pics that haven't been seen around these parts.....and post em when I can. You can look in my profile and see some of my during and whatnot photos.
  • peacek
    peacek Posts: 211
    Options
    Amazing!!!!! Merry Christmas to you!
  • KylieBarstow
    Options
    Great job! Very inspiring! :D
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration!!! Go killer go!
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Ive been suffering the same symptoms as you lost quite a bit then been bouncing the 10lbs back and forth, trying to kick my but. I too honestly believe I am better shape then I was when I got out of the US Army 22 years ago. Congratulations again maybe you can be my inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!