Six week Six Pack

Options
I just wanted to know any thing about it? Did it help you lose inches? or weight off your stomach? or nothing really?

Replies

• conniie
    conniie Posts: 119
    Options
    I just wanted to know any thing about it? Did it help you lose inches? or weight off your stomach? or nothing really?

anyone with results?
  • jmartin1219
    jmartin1219 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just bought it but haven't started yet. Sorry that doesn't help, but I am interested as well....
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    six_pack_beer_bellyy.jpg
    :drinker:
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    the reviews on Amazon are looking really good. 4 1/4 stars for over 250 reviews. Even makes me wanna buy it haha
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I just looked it up on YouTube. I'm going to buy it today and incorporate it into my morning routine before work.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I've just got it and did it once so far earlier this week, I love JM and really rate her. xx
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    JUST finished it last week....for the 2nd time... So the answer is yes it works...Doing No scale til Jan 1st...so can tell you if I loss weight..

IMG_3443-1-1.jpg

Start Upper:34.5 .... Currently Upper: 33.5
    Start Waist:33.5 ..... Currently Waist: 32.5
    Start Belly Button:35.5... .Currenlty Belly button: 34
    Start Lower:37.5... Currently Lower: 34.5
  • Strobins05
    Options
    six_pack_beer_bellyy.jpg
    :drinker:
    I think they called security on me after that LOL I just did!
  • Strobins05
    Options
    JUST finished it last week....for the 2nd time... So the answer is yes it works...Doing No scale til Jan 1st...so can tell you if I loss weight..

IMG_3443-1-1.jpg

Start Upper:34.5 .... Currently Upper: 33.5
    Start Waist:33.5 ..... Currently Waist: 32.5
    Start Belly Button:35.5... .Currenlty Belly button: 34
    Start Lower:37.5... Currently Lower: 34.5
    Great job Lady, I just purchased this for my friend at the gym and she will be getting it in about 45 minutes!
  • sara819
    sara819 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting those pics, SexyCook! Mine just came in today and I can't wait to start it tonight!
  • aquapussy
    Options
    The only way you see your "six pack" is to lose the fat on top of it. I suggest saving your money and doing a weight routine. A full body weight routine with free weights to maintain your muscle while on a calorie deficit will give you the abs you are looking for. There is no harm in doing ab workouts though obviously. I just think you can get the same results for free. I have some popping abs now from squatting and deadlifting along with my fat loss.
  • lucyg1
    lucyg1 Posts: 29
    Options
    I did it for just one week before a dinner dance and the pressure of getting into a dress motiviated me, I thought it was great and really enjoyed the fact it was only 35 minutes, it was so handly, I did 20-30 minute run and the 35min of the dvd. Just within the week I saw an improvement in the definition of my abs (so did my hubby). I didn't weight myself but I felt great.

Best of luck with it