Needed Some Motivation :)

Options
MelMoly
MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
So my scale has been laughing at me for about a month now. Staying at 179 and mocking me.:noway: I have lost a few inches so I know something is working.:flowerforyou: I just needed some motivation and looked at my day one picture from MFP last night. Then I got the bright idea to do a.. this year on MFP post. So day one is 6/1/11 and Now is today 12/22/11 164 days.. humm maybe I should have waited till tomorrow... NAH! I'm half way to goal.

:drinker: cant wait for the new year :bigsmile:

BeforeandAfter2011.jpg

Replies

• Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look freakin' amazing. I've heard stuff about your body reworking it's composition or something (I have nothing to quote, just something I read on the MFP forums a million years ago) and that's why you're losing inches and not so many pounds. It'll come, just keep up the awesome work!! :smile:
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I think you look amazing! Great job!
    Also - your hair is awesome - what colour do you use???
  • charlieduc
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job :)
  • MelMoly
    Options

Loreal Paris Feria Power Reds... It lasts about a month. that was before...this is a wig :bigsmile: so it will never fade :bigsmile:
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options

Loreal Paris Feria Power Reds... It lasts about a month. that was before...this is a wig :bigsmile: so it will never fade :bigsmile:

I wondered if it was because it was such a brilliant colour but I thought...maybe you just found an amazing colour, in which case I HAD to know lol. Well it is an awesome wig. I love wigs, so much easier to just change it up!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    WOW Mel... you are looking GREAT! All your workouts are really showing some amazing results! Keep kicking *kitten*!
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    congrats on your loss. you look really great.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Mel - you are looking awesome!!!! (but really, what's a few nudies between friends?) just sayin... :love:
  • evil_rider
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Your beautiful and an inspiration to me darling !
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    *whistles* Looking great!
  • MelMoly
    Options
    I seriously love you guys! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • MelMoly
    Options
    Mel - you are looking awesome!!!! (but really, what's a few nudies between friends?) just sayin... :love:

You don't need nudes when you can have the real thing baby ;)
  • VanessaKRDSHN
    Options
    You look beautiful!! I can't wait to see how you'll look by the end of your goal!
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Try interval training and calisthetics.. Switch up your workout! Great job so far!!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options

I :heart: you!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    You Look great!! Awesome Job!
  • MelMoly
    Options
    Try interval training and calisthetics.. Switch up your workout! Great job so far!!

thanks :) I have done...C25k.. p90...30DS...p90x...gym time/running/and beast mode push ups / crunches (whenever i feel like it)... and now insanity...

Beast mode is on! :devil:
  • MelMoly
    Options

I :heart: you!

get here soon...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!