I AM LOVING THIS

Options
I have started my journey of a happier and healthier me on Jan 5 and I can not believe that I am already 1/3 the way to my goal..:bigsmile: . I am loving:love: it because I am not doing some crazy *kitten*:noway: diet or starving myself I am eating healthier and watching my portions and exercising at least 3 times a week and it feels good because I know that I can maintain this lifestyle and finally win the battle that I have struggled with for so long:bigsmile: .
I just wanted to share my little success and wish all luck with your weight loss journey. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    I have started my journey of a happier and healthier me on Jan 5 and I can not believe that I am already 1/3 the way to my goal..:bigsmile: . I am loving:love: it because I am not doing some crazy *kitten*:noway: diet or starving myself I am eating healthier and watching my portions and exercising at least 3 times a week and it feels good because I know that I can maintain this lifestyle and finally win the battle that I have struggled with for so long:bigsmile: .
    I just wanted to share my little success and wish all luck with your weight loss journey. :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Way to go! WOW 20 pounds in a little over a month - WOW!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! You are rockin'!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Wow, you give me the boost of encouragement I need. :smile:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    wow - i joined the same day and have lost 7! good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so awesome, keep up the great work.
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    WTG!.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!