3rd times a Charm

Options
Started on this site a good while ago and it took for a week or so but I finally found an exercise I can get in and like doing. I bought a Recumbent Bike and I'm starting off with 30 minutes every morning. Started that on Monday and I'm researching diets that I coould really make a life change with and keep coming back to the South Beach or possibly just trying to eat more in guidelines of the Low Glycemic Index. If anyone has any recommendations on diets....let me know.

My main goal was to get exercising, at 46 with aches and pains and Cholesterol at 211 and blood pressure border line high I figure its like get it done now or wait until I'm doped up on Meds and I choose now.

Still looking for good routines on the Rec. Bike but has some good courses built in and will start with it and was just given a Total Gym and planning on incorporating it into the mix. I think my main goal is to get fit and get my numbers back under control but in the back of my head I know part of it is I know I would feel much better when I go back to Aruba at the end of May if I'm a few lbs lighter.

I look at it like 4+4

4 my health so I'm here 4 my kids and wife. Nathan 11, Makayla 10, Riley 8, and Averi 6 Jamie......better not say.