Suggestions please?

Options
LuckyLeprechaun
LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
Last year my hubby bought me an Xbox with Kinect. I thought I wanted to play Michael Jackson experience. Turns out that game wants you to sing and it doesn't have the workout potential I thought it would, so it, and the expensive Xbox and Kinect have been gathering dust for a year.

What games would you recommend to get a lot of use out of the Kinect? Based on my own tastes, I'd lean towards dance/martial arts type of themes, but I'm open to any that will be fun and addicting enough to prompt me to move the coffee table haha.

Replies

• poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Dance Central games are supposed to be good. I have the Zumba for kinect too, it's pretty fun.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I think I will look into that one....anybody else know some good ones?
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I don't know yet, just bought it for the kids for Christmas and have also been looking for titles.
  • CrawlingChaos
    Options
    Yea dance central 2 is definitely the most fun game on kinect. Kinect sports is pretty fun too.
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Also if you have a Gamestop near, they will buy your old games for money towards new ones. It is great.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I had heard horror stories of gamestop not giving much $ etc. But they were AWESOME to me... They run specials where they give you 50% more for your games if you purchased more used ones with the money too. Good luck!
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Sometimes they dont give you much but I bought a game one week and the next I took it back....they acted like I never opened it and gave me all the money back on it. I think it might depend on who is working. LOL. I like it cause it is better than trying to take it to a pawn shop. They give you nothing.
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Golds gym cardio
    Zumba Fitness
    Just dance ( there are 3 of them now)
  • CrawlingChaos
    Options
    I despise gamestop. I don't like a lot of their business practices. Amazon is where I do most of my shopping for games. They also accept trade ins but I never tried it.

Alsoz another fun kinect game... The Gunstringer. You control an undead cowboy puppet. One hand moves qs if you were holding the strings of a marionette and the other you hold like a gun, and pull your arm back to fire. It's fun.

It comes with fruit ninja as well, which is okay.