New - just saying hi

Options
I started using this site six days ago and have already lost three pounds. Having to keep track of every bit of food I eat really has been eye-opening! Good luck to everyone. You all are doing a wonderful job. Let's keep going!
(By the way, I have to share this - I went running for an hour outside this evening and didn't realize it was as cold as it was - the wind chill was -10. When I got back, I had a big icicle hanging from my mask! I felt very proud.)

Replies

• melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I started using this site six days ago and have already lost three pounds. Having to keep track of every bit of food I eat really has been eye-opening! Good luck to everyone. You all are doing a wonderful job. Let's keep going!
    (By the way, I have to share this - I went running for an hour outside this evening and didn't realize it was as cold as it was - the wind chill was -10. When I got back, I had a big icicle hanging from my mask! I felt very proud.)
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • sundaygirl85
    Options
    Hi! I'm sooo impressed with your will-power to go running in weather like that BTW! I have a hard time getting myself out the door if it's a little cold or raining! :blushing:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! :smile:
    It's so great to have found this supportive environment.
    (I admit, I worked out inside today. Yesterday was a little extreme.)
  • Schellette
    Options
    Hey, welcome. Great job. :smile: