Replies

• sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    noooooooooooo?
  • EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I see a difference!! Great job!!! looking AWESOME!!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    Options
    lol, ta xD
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I see a difference! Your face and your arms - really see it there. Are your clothes fitting different, in smaller sizes? The weight you've lost is awesome!
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    look at how much you have lost in your face, I can see a difference, just keep chipping away at it!
  • spacey1968
    Options
    YES YES YES of course i can see a difference!! I can't see my own loss when i look in the mirror, but when i shut my eyes and feel my body, i feel the difference. You look great! Keep it up!
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    i can definately see a difference in your face and arms and your dress fits better. well done on your loss.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    Options
    I see a difference! Your face and your arms - really see it there. Are your clothes fitting different, in smaller sizes? The weight you've lost is awesome!

Yeah I've deffo gone down in sizes, I guess I just thought I'd see more of a difference. I still feel really fat xD

maybe I just can't see it because you never see yourself properly?

It's great that all you guys can see a difference though!
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    massive diff hunny!!! ur gorgeous! mwah xxxxxx
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Very big difference - your face and arms for sure!!!! You look great, keep it up!
  • PrincessGhee
    Options
    I can see a difference I think its the dress you have on because the material is so bulky. But your face and arms are alot slimmer!
  • Mom2Asa
    Mom2Asa Posts: 109
    Options

Yeah I've deffo gone down in sizes, I guess I just thought I'd see more of a difference. I still feel really fat xD

maybe I just can't see it because you never see yourself properly?

It's great that all you guys can see a difference though!

Same here. It is hard to see a difference of my own weight loss (close to the same) but I can see a difference in everyone else ,including you, so I guess it is just the way we see ourselves still.
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Yes definately a difference. I made a comment earlier a longer comment before but after re reading it could have been misconstrued, so I changed it.
  • barbiebarkley
    Options
    you are doing great!!!!and i CAN see the difference!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • DarkAngel525
    Options
    Wow! I can tell a difference right away! Amazing work love =)
  • Aprillsmith
    Options
    promdress.png

I mean I can see a wee one. But you think you'd see more for 35 pounds =/

I FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY! All my clothes fit basically the same. I often think my God how did I get into these jeans 30 lbs ago?! Sooooo apparently my clothes have a helluva lot of stretch lol.
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Shoulders, Upper Arms, Lower Arms, Abdomen, Cheeks, Neck, and Chin ... all definitely smaller - I think there's great improvement already! It's sort of like you've toned up everywhere and lost a bit!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference! It's harder to see it in ourselves. It took me almost 78 lbs for it to really sink in. Congrats on your loss so far!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!