finding Christmas drinks and nibbles hard

Options
spent so much time worrying and planning for the 'meal's out, that I did 'nt see the 'nibbles' part of Christmas coming!
Anyone else struggling, I am just trying to record as much as possible.....

be strong people! Good Luck!!

Replies

• Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I totally read that as nipples. lol
  • ctriston
    ctriston Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    lol, I just had to re-read what I wrote to check!!!!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    "Don't worry about what you eat inbetween Christmas and New Years, instead worry about what you eat inbetween new years and Christmas."

<33333 this quote!
  • vinylscratch
    vinylscratch Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I completely forgot to account for this too. I just have to say 'no thank you' unless it's something I really want, or something that will make me really uncomfortable to refuse, like if someone keeps pushing.

I like tucking things away for later. Then it's surprise chocolate when you really need it.
  • ctriston
    Options
    "Don't worry about what you eat inbetween Christmas and New Years, instead worry about what you eat inbetween new years and Christmas."

<33333 this quote!

:drinker:
    I like this!
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. Like at work, choclates have been brought in and most i had of them was 4 quality streets which i managed to log on here as part of my cals. It is seriously hard with all the temptation tho. Like i've already been given some of my presents which involves chocolate but i've had to put them aside and stay strong.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    My fave nibblies is veggie trays and dip!
  • ctriston
    Options
    My fave nibblies is veggie trays and dip!

mine is wine, crisps dips and nuts!!!
    but am eating a lot less than I ever have before, one glass rather than a bottle, a handful, rather than a bowl full....

have lost 32 lbs on MFP and really don't want to blow it!
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Yes. Now through New Years will just be a continuing challenge with drinks, and snacks and meals. I am continuing to track just so I do not go crazy but know that keeping to my calorie goals will be difficult.
  • trackey005
    Options
    I completely forgot to account for this too. I just have to say 'no thank you' unless it's something I really want, or something that will make me really uncomfortable to refuse, like if someone keeps pushing.

I like tucking things away for later. Then it's surprise chocolate when you really need it.

:-) love this
  • trackey005
    Options
    it was super hard to not grab a brownie after lunch today, they were staring me in the face. I didn't do it though :happy:
  • jowings
    jowings Posts: 157 Member
    Options

<33333 this quote!

:drinker:
    I like this!

Agreed! I am taking the week off and enjoying myself (within reason) :D
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    there was fudge at work pretty much every day for the last week. i managed to only have a couple pieces, but i was tempted every time i walked past it, lol.
  • samatalma
    Options

<33333 this quote!

^^This