Hi All

Options
My name is nicci and I am 61 yrs old. I retired from a wonderful fashion career 2 yrs ago to take care of my son who is ill but we are hanging in there. Due to not working, quitting smoking (1 1/2 yrs) I packed on over 20 pounds on my small 5' 2" frame. Needless to say none of my clothes fit anymore and I hate being fat. Don't even look like me anymore. Anyway I am glad I found this site it's great and it's free.
I now weigh 146 lbs and want to weigh 115. If I could quit smoking, I can do this because I've have said enough and when I say enough, I mean it!

Replies

• nicci711
    Options
    My name is nicci and I am 61 yrs old. I retired from a wonderful fashion career 2 yrs ago to take care of my son who is ill but we are hanging in there. Due to not working, quitting smoking (1 1/2 yrs) I packed on over 20 pounds on my small 5' 2" frame. Needless to say none of my clothes fit anymore and I hate being fat. Don't even look like me anymore. Anyway I am glad I found this site it's great and it's free.
    I now weigh 146 lbs and want to weigh 115. If I could quit smoking, I can do this because I've have said enough and when I say enough, I mean it!
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    If I could quit smoking, I can do this because I've have said enough and when I say enough, I mean it!

amen! :laugh:

you'll be dropping pounds in no time with that kind of determination!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.