Ideal Shape

Options
Just curious if anybody has used this brand as a Meal Replacement and your thoughts if so. I was tested as the #1 meal replacement shake, but before I purchased I wanted some feedback. Thanks....

Replies

• AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have been using ideal shape for about a month now and just hit my 21 lb loss mark! it is tasty by itself, and i also use things like sugar free pudding to mix mine with. You can use water or skim milk. I prefer unsweetened almond milk (35 calories in a cup)

Anyhow, feel free to message me or send me a request if you have more questions!!:)
  • DebbieMc3
    DebbieMc3 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I use Ideal. I make mine with Almond milk or Coconut milk and PB2. (sometimes a half a banana too)
    I've been using it for about 2 weeks and have lost 7.5 lbs.
    I do not believe shakes make you lose wight, I do feel that I am a lot less hungry since usuing this product.

Debbie
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I will starting as soon as UPS drops off my package.
  • fitalex2011
    Options
    Hi. I've been using Ideal shape MR and have noticed a difference in helping my "block" hunger. I make mine with Almond Milk, 3-4 fresh strawberries, half banana and the vanilla mix. if i make the chocolate flavor i will make it with 1 tbls of peanut butter, half banana and it's delicious! I think that the vanilla with the fruit keeps me fuller longer though. i highly recommend ISMR! :-)