Sensa? *No Haters or Mean Ppl Allowed*

Options
2»

Replies

• evansproudmama
    Options
    2nd I know there is no magic pill that you can take and poof your skinny

So you must be taking Hydroxycut for the side effects.

You must have read my diary! good for you thats why I keep it public cause i have nothing to hide :-) I only take one pill (the bottle recommends two 3x a day) to help with my energy levels since I work 11 hours a day!!! Its the only way I have energy to work out aside from energy drinks and red bull.

edited by moderator
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    The only thing that I know about it is that Patti Stanger of Millionaire Matchmaker fame used it and lost 20 or so pounds. I tend to agree with one of the other posters though that most of the time these types of companies want to lay hands on your credit card information and when you're ready to stop using the product you have a really difficult time ending the monthly subscription for it (which is usually the only way that they will allow you to purchase it).

Good luck in whatever you decide. If you do use it, I'd love to hear your results.

What I HATE about celebrity endorsed products is that they never tell you that they have physical trainers and chefs or nutritionists help them with that weight loss. I'm not saying it does or doesn't work, but SO many of these celebrities will endorse a product but we all know they can afford the extra help of a trainer or someone who can cook their meals for them at all times. Unfortunately most of us can't afford that.

I can't say about the Sensa because i've never known anyone to use it. I know that I tried the "full bar" a few times and it really helped me stay full, but then again its a type of cereal bar that I'm sure could easily be replaced by one on the cereal aisle. lol
  • Health_Gal
    Health_Gal Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I don't know much about that diet, but I would be very careful about it if you have to give them your credit card information, as some people seem to have trouble getting the charges to stop.
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Just another quick note. I am not saying that weight loss enhancers are the devil. I could care less what other people want to do. And I've taken pills, shakes etc before myself. However I will no longer do that because of the simple fact that weight loss is dependent on a lifestyle change of diet and exercise. If you use a weight loss enhancer or appetite suppressant what happens when you stop taking it? In my experience it has always resulted in gaining the weight back plus some. Now of course I ate really bad but even if you choose to eat healthier, there is always that chance to gain the weight back. Just be careful and weigh your options. Also talk to a doctor, 99% of the weight loss drugs on the market have not been approved by the FDA so there may be negative effects to your heart or other organs. The only one approved so far is Alli and I know people who have taken that stuff...the side effects to your stool is SO not worth it in my opinion.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    You could just smell dog poop while you're eating.
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    2nd I know there is no magic pill that you can take and poof your skinny

So you must be taking Hydroxycut for the side effects.

You must have read my diary! good for you thats why I keep it public cause i have nothing to hide :-) I only take one pill (the bottle recommends two 3x a day) to help with my energy levels since I work 11 hours a day!!! Its the only way I have energy to work out aside from energy drinks and red bull. So dont be a hater clearly im eating right and exervising also not just popping pills and sitting on my *kitten*! Thanks though for the remark.. BTW where are your pics at? *hater*

I'm only going to respond to this thread once more. I do not post photographs publicly because I value my privacy. There is no connection between my physical appearance and my ability to type or knowledge of nutrition.

Best of luck with whatever it is you're doing.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Ok before I ask my question im going to say a few things I know I need to state before I get my head bitten off by some overly intrusive ppl... 1st off do not comment on my post if your going to be rude, ignorant, or a know it all! 2nd I know there is no magic pill that you can take and poof your skinny and 3rd I am maintaining a 1200 calorie a day diet, working out 4-5 times a day at a min. of an hour max 90mins....

Ok so has anyone tried Sensa? I got curious cause all the adds that keep popping up on MFP home page so I clicked over, generally when I see the words no diet or exercise needed or eat whatever you want I get the feeling its a scam but I was curious if anyone has had any personal experience with it. I was thinking it would be something I could add to my diet and fitness regemint to help when I platua? Thoughts?

Overpriced garbage and the big clinical trial that they tout with the awesome results? never been published

Also 1200cals seems a bit low for someone your weight, you likely could lose wight in a slow and consistent manner eating a higher amount of cals imo
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options

HA HA HA HA Exactly :flowerforyou:

Don't waste your money on overpriced garbage with a serious lack of proven effectiveness.
  • aquapussy
    Options
    1) Install Firefox so you have a built in spell checker and can use add-ons
    2) Install adblock plus
    3) Never worry about Sensa again
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    Ok before I ask my question im going to say a few things I know I need to state before I get my head bitten off by some overly intrusive ppl... 1st off do not comment on my post if your going to be rude, ignorant, or a know it all! 2nd I know there is no magic pill that you can take and poof your skinny and 3rd I am maintaining a 1200 calorie a day diet, working out 4-5 times a day at a min. of an hour max 90mins....

Ok so has anyone tried Sensa? I got curious cause all the adds that keep popping up on MFP home page so I clicked over, generally when I see the words no diet or exercise needed or eat whatever you want I get the feeling its a scam but I was curious if anyone has had any personal experience with it. I was thinking it would be something I could add to my diet and fitness regemint to help when I platua? Thoughts?

Overpriced garbage and the big clinical trial that they tout with the awesome results? never been published

Also 1200cals seems a bit low for someone your weight, you likely could lose wight in a slow and consistent manner eating a higher amount of cals imo

1200 is what MFP gave me as a goal? Should I change it? The past week I've been back in line and Im doing pretty well :-) I think I will wait to up it untill I stop seeing results. I know Im getitng enough nutrients and dont feel hungry
  • evansproudmama
    Options

HA HA HA HA Exactly :flowerforyou:

Don't waste your money on overpriced garbage with a serious lack of proven effectiveness.

HAHAHA!! Love it!! :laugh: :love: