Are you a shorty?

Options

Replies

• annalynne1983
    Options
    Sorry I work in cm not inches and kg not pounds - I'm 1 m 59 cm which I think is just under 5 feet 3 inches. At my maximum known weight at 22 years old, I was 77 kg. A few years back, I lost 27 kg and got down to 50 kg which felt right for me - at 50-54 kg (110-119 pounds) I feel great. I've recently put on about 10 kg, if not slightly more, and am losing it again as my clothes aren't fitting very well. My goal is to get back to 50 kg/110 pounds, but if I get to 52-54 kg I'll be fairly happy.
  • simonsaysso
    simonsaysso Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    i am 5'2" and weigh as of this morning 160 lbs. Goal is 130 lbs.
    I am big chested too - 36 DD and my cups are overflowing - I would love to see the girls shrink!
    Feel free to add me
  • anna_love
    Options
    IM 5'0 AND I WEIGH 176 AND MY GOEL WEIGH IS 143 OR LESS :)
  • lyssgardi
    lyssgardi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey I am a shorty... 5'!! I don't have much to lose, about 10 lbs. How many calories are you guys doing? I don't feel hungry when I do about a thousand, but I know some things say not to do less than 1200. I feel like the short-ness would make it so I could do a little less?I never never go below 900 in a day. Any thoughts?
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    :) I am 5'1" feel free to add me :) I enjoy supporting other Shorties!
  • Kalani2012
    Options
    Male 5' 6" 157
  • Imani79
    Options
    I'm 5'2" 173lbs and my goal is 125. I'm just getting started.
  • Mamao7
    Mamao7 Posts: 79
    Options
    Hey I'm Jenn and I have to say I'm short! I will tell you its a real pain!! I have a handy step stool for everything i do.
    I have adjusted well. you see, I'm not going to get taller so I have to deal with my shortness.. :()
    good day all. Happy new year to all!
  • Mamao7
    Mamao7 Posts: 79
    Options
    oh I forgot to say that I'm 5'2, 277, lost about 40 lbs since the birth of my 5th child 3 years ago. I'm restarting rededicated myself to complete my journey.. feel free to add me if you wish. :) Good day to all. happy new year all!
  • tannity2
    tannity2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yes, like Jenn, I have step stools all over the house! I'm 5'1 (plus about 1/2" if I stand up straight). Weighed in at 130 this morning. Goal 110. Just joined a few minutes ago -- so looking forward to starting this journey. Please add me if you wish. Happy new year!!
  • TheAnonGit
    Options
    I'm 4'9". Current weight is 116 and my goal weight is 95. Feel free add me, I could certainly use some support from those who are in the same boat as me height-wise.
  • nikkirenee79
    nikkirenee79 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I found this thread! I just joined yesterday so I could definitely use some friends and support! I'm just under 5'2" and weigh 127 lbs. My goal weight is 115 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • Wendy_bird
    Options
    I also am short. I use to be 5' 1 1/2" but I lost some height as I have gotten older. I am 58. I started losing weight last May, but more seriously when June came along. My Fitness Pal has helped me a lot, just to keep on track. I am now 5 foot exactly. My goal weight is 128, but if it still feels good, I will keep losing a bit more, maybe down to 120. I haven't been there since I was first married! I was 19 years old at the time. That was a loooonnnnggg time ago. I am also trying to eat healthier, so I am trying to make wise choices as to what to eat (except at Christmas.....I "fudged" a little with turkey an all the goodies that go with it! Oh yea, I am now at 138. Well, before Christmas I was;-) Anyway, however I can be of help, I'd love to! Be encouraged! You can do this!

Last May I started at 161 lbs.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 start weight was 250 current weight is 170 goal weight is 120
  • Wendy_bird
    Options
    Whoo-Hoo! You go girl!
  • Wendy_bird
    Options
    I love this "Short" Club! I never felt so much "community" before!
  • Wendy_bird
    Options
    I kinda like eating....1200 is good for me. If I exercise, it is no big deal, and I do lose weight. I am trying to exercise 1-1 1/2 hours every day including weights and some Latin dancing. Fun! Gotta make it fun!
  • au640
    au640 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and 125 lbs. Starting weight was 190. I'm trying to get down to 110-115, but also working on building muscle so I'm not totally relying on the scale. It's more about wearing the size clothes I want to fit into and feeling better about how I look. Any shorties feel free to add me!
  • emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Fairly short. 5'3" and 160 pounds. I have 3 children ages 6, 3, and 1. Right after my last was born, I was at 202!!! Heaviest ever, so I am proud of what I've lost, but would like to be 125-130. That is where I feel the most comfortable.:) Love all the shorties!!!
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am currently 5'0 weighing in at 126 lbs. My goal weight is 112-115. I was rather muscular at that weight and felt too skinny (yes, it does happen) at 110.