New to board & looking for support

Options
Hi Everyone,

I just started logging my food/workout info about a week ago. I've been training hard and eating pretty clean and still having a hard time losing weight. Grr... What gives?

Before children I was very fit. After my 2nd child I became very sedentary & didn't work out at all (mostly spent my days on the computer). I'm 5'4" and looking to lose all the flab that I have aquired. Would love some support and motivation.

Terri

Replies

• amykach
    Options
    I feel your pain! I have two kids (aged 2 and 4) and have had a heck of a time getting back to where I used to be. I'm close to my pre-pregnancy weight, but have aquired flab in areas that never existed before.

I have found that registering for fitness classes keeps me accountable and actually working out. And I really like the calorie tracking on here. Makes me realize how much snacking I do......I try very hard to eat clean, and eat enough produce in a day.

Keep up the good work! And remember that building muscle will lead to more calorie burning even when you are sedentary later on, even though you don't notice the scale budging at the time.