Time to Shine!!!

Options
Greetings all! I'm 30 years old and have been struggling with my weight since departure from the U.S. Army and my daughter's pregnancy. Since 2005 I have been on a downward spiral and ballooning up to 222lbs! I started making changes in the beginning of November 2011. I go to a bariatric clinic once a month to have my weight loss supervised by a P.A. and have had very good success so far! I'm almost 30 lbs. down from when I started. I would love to add friends on here and fully utilize this tool to help myself and others with their weight loss journey!! Feel free to add me and let's work together because it is our time to shine!

Replies

• lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend! I love helping people the best I can and the support for friends are priceless!!
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome hope you have a great day
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me if you like. I've 100+ to lose so will be around a while. Of course, I won't be around the next few days much, I hope, and will be out celebrating instead. :} Welcome aboard, though! I'd love to hear how the bariatric center is helping you. Did you have the surgery or are they just helping you with diet? Feel free to message me if you don't mind elaborating.