does not meeting or going over your carbs, fats and proteins

Options
I find this site extremely helpful and motivational. Do I have to meet all of the goals in numbers b/c i am a little under my calorie goal but went over a little on my proteins and fats (only by 5) and my carbs are under as well. Any advice would help? oh and my computers button are really touhy and stick so if some letters dont come out-bare with me, its mostly c's.

Replies

• chels627
    Options
    I find this site extremely helpful and motivational. Do I have to meet all of the goals in numbers b/c i am a little under my calorie goal but went over a little on my proteins and fats (only by 5) and my carbs are under as well. Any advice would help? oh and my computers button are really touhy and stick so if some letters dont come out-bare with me, its mostly c's.
  • DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Did you get my old computer out of my trash?:bigsmile:
    I only barely follow the nutrients guide, as long as I'm not way off on the fats or sodium, I just try to get as close to the calorie count as I can. I'll be 20-50 either way on cal, but usually over on protein and under on fat. Either way you'll lose weight if you keep your calories in check.:flowerforyou:
  • stahlight
    Options
    Well I think that a) if you're within 5% its not going to make a difference. The numbers are just estimates anyhow.
    B) if you're under on carbs, I think you can probably safely ignore that as long as its fairly close. Over on protien, just make sure you do a slight extra bit of resistance training.

Remember the numbers are guidelines and estimated, we're all different.

Oh and Welcome! :drinker:

~G
  • fullofjoy720
    Options
    i haven't been really watching that too much. I just try to eat healthy with what i have. I do stay within my allotted calories though