What did you get your SO for the holidays?

Options
daffodilsoup
daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
I'm coming back to the States after a 6-month internship in China (only two weeks left!), so mostly, our present to each other will be being on the same side of the world for a change. :laugh:

However, Curtis loves craft beers, so I snagged a Living Social deal for a 2-year subscription to The Beer Connoisseur magazine to surprise him with. What are you excited to gift for the holidays?

Replies

• NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Me and the gf did our presents tonight since we got kind of tired of waiting. I got her a Nintendo Wii with Super Mario Bros. That may sound like a weird present to get a girl, but she's been going on about how much she used to love playing Mario for a while now. And since we're having trouble finding time for her to get to the gym, we can get Wii Fit or some dance games so at least she can start getting back to some form of working out. I know she's missing the exercise, so hopefully it will help.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    She is getting the Jane Seymore Angel necklace, a set of Ipod speakers, Forever Lazy and the standard Polar Bear calendars.
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    ScrewyChars-5883201
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    My husband was invited on a hunting trip but only had a shotgun so I surprised him with very nice hunting rifle. He was extremely happy.
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    nothing....we're taking the kids to Florida for 17 days....leaving in....four hours!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    I just realised this is about Christmas presents and nothing to do with holidays lol As I am English holidays mean vacation to me, and I was thinking this was asking about vacations....whoops
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    new lcd hdtv!
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    BlueRay player with WiFi that I won at my work party.
    Our anniversary is Jan 2, so we usually just go out of town together as our present.