looking for buddies, based in the UK =)

xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
Hellllloooo! :happy:

just looking for anyone who would like new friends on here! Im based in Wales, and would like to have few more friends who are also based in the UK. im not fussy or anything, i just like to be nosey in your diaries and get ideas, as im a very fussy eater and i have few too many induldging days. just to let you all know, ill be having a few days off from logging over the christmas and new year period. i will be getting back on track january 1st to shift the other 3 n half stone i need to lose to get to my goal weight.

here are my stats:

- 5ft 6
- start weight (january 2011) - 16.6 (230lbs)!!
- current weight - 13.6 (188lbs)
- goal weight - around the 10stone area.

ive gone from a UK size 18-20, to a size 14!

anyone who like to become friends, then feel free to add me. im not one of those who will critisize your diary if your having a bad day or whatever - we all have them! and we all definatley need them to keep us sane :laugh:

thankyou x

Replies

• Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Hiya! I'm in London! I went from a 22 to a 14, so pretty similar! I'm 5'9" though O.o. I've also got about 3 1/2 stone to lose.
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Hiya, I'm in London too, feel free to add me, but don't expect to much activity until the new year now. I also like to peek at other peoples diaries to get ideas for new foods :laugh:
  • mrsrice86
    mrsrice86 Posts: 79 Member
    Hey, i'm from Lincolnshire UK.
    I'm also 5'6". Started out around 236. Looking to get to around 155.
    I will send an add.
    Always nice to have more uk friends on here :)
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    I'm in the UK (London/Surrey border). Happy to befriend you if you want to add me.
  • Hikaru37
    Hikaru37 Posts: 177 Member
    Liverpooooooool

HIII
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Hi :)
    I'm from Bedfordshire.
  • randa_behnam
    randa_behnam Posts: 488 Member
    im from surrey and have nearly 3 stone to lose! add me :o)
  • SlowlyFighting
    SlowlyFighting Posts: 34 Member
    Manchester!

You've done amazingly so far! Woody Allen has been quoted saying something about 80% of getting something done is turning up - so as you're already in the mindset, you're golden! But I think he was probably talking about making a film, rather than losing weight... Now I sound like the Gap Yah chap, "yah Woody Allen, pretty much my hero, what an absolute lad!" I swear, it's just a handy inspirational quote!
  • inuit
    inuit Posts: 72 Member
    feel free to add me, I am in Leicestershire - started at 22/24, now 18/20 - 5ft 6ft and want to get to a 12. So similiar goals.
  • Hello :)

I'm just starting my MFP again after a bit of a naughty Christmas! ;) Would love some buddies in the UK! Please add me :)

I'm in sunny Brighton by the way!

Lyndsay xx