Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

4 Minute Exercise Challenge

I am currently a part of a challenge that has weekly food and exercise challenges.
Our new exercise challenge begins today and ends at midnight on Thursday.
I earn 1 point for each day I complete the following workout.
I earn 0.5 points for each person I get to try the 4 minute workout.
So, that's where all of you come into play.
Do the 4 minute workout and you will help me earn points and you will also get a mini workout and quick calorie burn for yourself! ;)

World’s Fastest Workout
0:00 Squat Thrust
0:20 Rest
0:30 Mountain Climbers
0:50 Rest
1:00 High Knees
1:20 Rest
1:30 Jumping Jacks
1:50 Rest
2:00 Squat Thrust
2:20 Rest
2:30 Mountain Climbers
2:50 Rest
3:00 High Knees
3:20 Rest
3:30 Jumping Jacks
3:50 Rest
4:00 Done!

**The group member who posted our challenge for this week said she found the workout on Pinterest.com and figured with the holidays and being with family and friends we needed something short and sweet as a challenge for our exercise!

WHEN YOU HAVE DONE THE 4 MINUTE WORKOUT, CLICK REPLY AND LEAVE A COMMENT SO I KNOW.
THANKS EVERYONE! :)

Replies

• Quick question, how we would log that? I've watched the video and have wanted to try it, but I was never sure on how I would log it.
  • mustang3
    mustang3 Posts: 68 Member
    I just completed Pure Cardio (Insanity DVD) and its basically the same thing except 1 minutes of each of those and NO rest! Does that count?? :smile:
  • staceyb2003
    staceyb2003 Posts: 203 Member
    did it, I'm not even going to log it ;). Shew that got my heart rate up.
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,941 Member
    Quick question, how we would log that? I've watched the video and have wanted to try it, but I was never sure on how I would log it.

I guess you would log it as 2 - 4 minutes of Calisthenics (pushups, sit-ups), vigorous effort or Calisthenics, home, light/moderate effort depending on how much effort you put into it/how hard core you did each exercise (e.g., how fast you did each exercise).

The reason I say 2 - 4 minutes is it depends on whether or not you counted your rests in between as part of the workout.
    If you just counted the actual workout time I think it is 2 minutes and 40 seconds but you can only log even minutes.

Sometimes I log my mini challenges and sometimes I just consider them an added mini calorie burn for the day.
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,941 Member
    I just completed Pure Cardio (Insanity DVD) and its basically the same thing except 1 minutes of each of those and NO rest! Does that count?? :smile:

I have never done Pure Cardio (Insanity DVD) but since you said you did the same exercises but for a little longer and with no rest I would guess it would count.
  • trkinsky
    trkinsky Posts: 63 Member
    I will add the 4 minute challenge to get warmed up for my strength workout today. Thanks for posting