Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Bad Outfit Day

catshark209
catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
Does it every happen to you guys that you pick out an outfit without previewing it so to speak, and when one puts it on it looks horrendous???
I hate those days.
I look like a ladyboy today:laugh:

Replies

• CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 380 Member
    Ugh! I did that this morning picked out a button up blouse, under shirt, jeans and knee high boots and a scarf cause I was running late through it on and when I got to work and saw myself in window reflection I was like.... " what did I put on..." I look like I am gonna start farming....:sad:
  • catshark209
    I have on black boots, a 3/4 v-neck top and skinny jeans but somehow I look like a 12 year old boy in drag. :noway:
  • reactor25
    reactor25 Posts: 146 Member
    I have on black boots, a 3/4 v-neck top and skinny jeans but somehow I look like a 12 year old boy in drag. :noway:

LOL
  • lol, i highly doubt you would be mistaken for a boy :p

I hate to admit it, but i was watching Maury this morning and they were showcasing a bunch of people and the crowd had to decide if they were male of female.

Your problem today is why i have a lot of mirrors in my house, just to make sure i don't look "uncool" at school. Its bad enough im old, i cant look funny also!
  • Crystal_R84
    Crystal_R84 Posts: 88 Member
    OMG! Happens all the time! I pick out an outfit and in my mind it visually looks awesome! But after its on....I think WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!??? lol

But i doubt you look like a ladyboy!!!
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Um think mine is worse....white sweater, brown slacks and brown boots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BORING
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    I win. But I'm also not planning on leaving the house: jeans, light purple t-shirt, dark blue cardigan, red moccasin slippers.
    I always wear slippers in the house, but now as I'm thinking about it, I look like half a rainbow.
  • catshark209
    Thanks ladies, you are all awesome. But I seriously felt rather androgynous today. I'm nuts.
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    I wore pink pants, black tennis shoes and a neon yellow hoodie to work out today. I didn't think about till I seen myself in the mirror...it didn't look good.
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member

Ummm...picture please!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    I hate days like that. I leave the house feeling like I am wearing stylish jeans, a slightly snug v neck sweater and short sexy boots. A look in the mirror when I get to work reveals baggy-assed faded jeans, an unflattering, chest squishing sweater and peter pan style boots that make my feet look like a men's size 13 boot...
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    most days feel like that to me! LOL!
  • One morning I woke up and put on this really cute black t-shirt and some jeans...it was casual Friday. Everyone was staring at me really oddly all day and I couldn't figure out why....Until I went to the bathroom. Turns out I had a very very very sheer black top on. Needless to say I had to find something to cover up with. YIKES!
  • ohnogogo
    ohnogogo Posts: 110 Member
    I am very adept at doing this lately. I think it is because I am being lazy with my wardrobe & planning. Things aren't fitting right and (in my mind) I have no lost enough weight to justify buying new clothes.