hola, soy nueva, busco gente hispana que me ayude a motivarm

Options
2»

Replies

• Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Hola, me alegro de que Google Translate para que la gente nueva que hablan español se une. ¡Muy bien!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Hola, me alegro de que Google Translate para que la gente nueva que hablan español se une. ¡Muy bien!

hahaaaaa
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Excuse me, but I don't want to be rude...But this is an english forum so could we please only type in english?

I understand you want to converse in your own language so maybe you could create a group so you talk to your hearts content in your language.....

Welcome to MFP.....:flowerforyou:

Wow....that WAS rude. It's an open forum....if the person wants to type in Spanish, so be it. No one said you had to reply to their post. If it bothers you that it's in Spanish, don't read it. And move on....

Que no fue grosero! Ellos están señalando las reglas del foro. Esta traducción es cortesía de Google Translate.
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi Folks,

We actually have an item in the Community Guidelines that requires posts in the Public Forums to be made in English. Our volunteer moderators are all English-speaking, and unfortunately we have no way of knowing if posts in other languages are adhering to our guidelines. So, outside of Groups which are member-moderated, we do insist on English for message board posts.

The entire set of guidelines is here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

And the item in question is:

18. Please Post In English On The Main Forums

Because we need to ensure that our English-speaking moderator team can properly understand and evaluate all posts, we request that all posts on the Main Forums are made in English. If you wish to post in a different language, we encourage you to join a language-specific group
This discussion has been closed.