I'm SO bored

Options
felice03
felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
Sitting at work and have 2 1/2 more hours to kill.....please people, entertain me!

Replies

• lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    26 minutes and counting................
  • Pams_Shadow
    Pams_Shadow Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hey are you hiding in my boat? Cause I'm in that same boat! Only I have 1.5 hours left then I get to runaway for the weekend! Would you believe I'm averaging 55 clicks a minute on the "Recent Posts" link just to see if there's something interesting someone said?
  • felice03
    Options
    pretty sure I have read all the posts since 7:30 am....several multiple times....
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    Hey are you hiding in my boat? Cause I'm in that same boat! Only I have 1.5 hours left then I get to runaway for the weekend! Would you believe I'm averaging 55 clicks a minute on the "Recent Posts" link just to see if there's something interesting someone said?

I was hiding in your boat...

it was meeeeeeeeeee
  • Pams_Shadow
    Options
    Yeah, me too. We could start up the debate about eating exercise calories... that one is always a hot topic. What's the weather like where you are? The day started out cloudy and gray here but now the sun's peeking through and I see some blue sky. Which is of course making me want to leave RIGHT NOW!!!!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    You can't see me (at least I don't think you can :huh: ) but I'm doing a little dance number to entertain you. I don't have much energy and can't carry on too long, and I can't move too far from my mouse to keep clicking on the Recent Topics links as well...
  • Pams_Shadow
    Options

I was hiding in your boat...

it was meeeeeeeeeee

Get OUT of my damn boat... oh wait, you're a paid passenger.. you can stay!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I have one hour and 51 minutes left. I am not sure that I will make it out alive. Did you know that it is VERY painful to die from boredom? Especially knowing that the bf is off work already and I have a party to get cute for after work...... :yawn:
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    2.5 here.......drum fingers, click on new topic, check email, repeat
  • Destinie589
    Options
    26 minutes and counting................
    Oh my goodness I love the cat in your profile pic. (it looks just like mine) :smile:
  • Destinie589
    Options
    :drinker:
  • trybefan
    Options
    Yeah, me too. We could start up the debate about eating exercise calories... that one is always a hot topic. What's the weather like where you are? The day started out cloudy and gray here but now the sun's peeking through and I see some blue sky. Which is of course making me want to leave RIGHT NOW!!!!

About 30 and sunny here....me want snow!
  • felice03
    Options
    I left at lunch to finish my shopping and it was absolute hell having to come back.
  • felice03
    Options

About 30 and sunny here....me want snow!

I would like the snow as well.
  • galegetsthin
    Options
    Its 62 here and kinda grey. Sunday is supposed to be 75. Gonna be another t-shirt christmas for Tallahassee.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I have about 2.5 more hours .... I have gone through so many of the same threads, spent over an hour on Pintrest, was just on Damnyouautocorrect.com.

Today is so slow.
  • trybefan
    Options
    I am in Springfield MO, should get some snow in the next few weeks
  • galegetsthin
    Options
    Ha! Thank you Pocket_Pixie!!!! I just learned that hippo's have red sweat! lol! and damnyouautocorrect is sooooooooo funny!
  • seehawkmomma
    Options

I think the hottest topic is the parent bashing/chubby kid. I swear I might have to bash my own head in.
  • trybefan
    Options
    What did everyone have for lunch? I had a 6in tuna sando from Planet Sub with some sun chips