I bet your kid is a narcissist too!

Options
Shanna_Inc86
Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
My daughter has been battling an ear infection that meds are just not touching!
This morning my Mom says to her: "You don't feel very good do you lil girl?"
Daughter: "No...but I still look good!"
Me: LOL trying to NOT spit my coffee out :laugh:

I love the things kids say....PLEASE entertain me with the funny things you've heard your kids, nieces or nephews say

Replies

• Krushchev
    Krushchev Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My 8yr old neice after hitting her 6yr old brother with a plastic bat:
    "Go ahead & spank me, it doesn't hurt!"
    :grumble:
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    LOL are you sure her and Loo are not related????
    Loo has Strep throat right now and she is just feeling horrible, my mom has had her for the past 3 days and today they were getting ready to come up to the city to meet her dad so she can go see my Dad tonight, my brother and his gf are doing xmas eve with her and then sunday is our big family dinner at my aunts. This is the conversation they had.

Mom: How are you feeling this morning.
    Loo: Better than yesterday, but still not very good.
    Mom: Here take your medicine.
    Loo: It tastes like *kitten*

and then last night I get a text from my mom
    Loo just said you are as old as dirt
    me: she is right.
    mom: I asked her how old dirt was she said 22.
  • kc0kiu
    kc0kiu Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I asked my kids last night if they had asked Santa for anything. They told me what they wanted (fortunately got it for them). I asked when they asked Santa. They are 9 and 12, I did not take them to see Santa, and they did not write letters. My 12 yr old dtr states "We prayed to Jesus to ask Santa for us." Okay, that works.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I was breast feeding my new baby son when my daughter, who was four, asked what I was doing, I said feeding your brother, she said what are you feeding him? I said there is milk in my boobie, and she watched for a bit and then said...is there blackcurrant juice in the other one?
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Bump! No kids here but these are really entertaining :laugh:
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Options
    I was breast feeding my new baby son when my daughter, who was four, asked what I was doing, I said feeding your brother, she said what are you feeding him? I said there is milk in my boobie, and she watched for a bit and then said...is there blackcurrant juice in the other one?

I actually just LOL'd at the black current juice lol.
  • Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    My 6yr old has only ever seen me bottle feed her two younger brothers. One day my friend came round who breast fed and when she left my daughter asked me " why when your friends babies hungry does she shove it up her jumper?" So ii explained about breastfeeding to which she replied "oh I thought only cows did that!"
  • Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Another one she asked me was "do boys have willys because they like pretending to be firemen?" I nearly spat my drink out at that one
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    when my son was a bit older, I found his two older sisters trying to cut off his willy, I had to take him to hospital, they apparently thought everyone is born with a willy and if you want to be a girl, you just cut it off. Luckily they only had plastic scissors.....
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    No kids here, but an adorable kid I used to babysit, Tyler, who was 2 at the time.

One day he came over and my mom and I decided to get him a firetruck, but it needed batteries to run. He got really excited and kept saying he needed a "goosedryer". After asking him what he needed quite a few times what he needed, he sighed, rolled his little eyes, grabbed my mom's face on either said, looked her dead in the eyes and said, "GOOOOOSE. DRYYYY. ERRRRR."
    He then made a motion with his hand and we realized he was asking for a screwdriver :laugh:
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG you all just made my afternoon!!!!

@Lauren: Yes, I'm quite sure they were sisters in another life!!
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    When my son was 3, I remember when I was reading him a book at bedtime. He picked out an ABC book that had pictures of famous art. When we got to the letter "D", it was for the word "Dance", which was accompanied by this picture by Matisse:

300px-La_danse_28I29_by_Matisse.jpg

He points to one of the women's breasts and says, "Mom, what's this?"
    Me: "That's her breast. Women have breasts on their chest."
    Him (studying my less than ample chest): "Then where's YOUR breasts?"
    Me: "Well Levi, breasts are like the wind. They are still there even though you can't see them. Now let's move on to letter E..."
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Options

when my son was a bit older, I found his two older sisters trying to cut off his willy, I had to take him to hospital, they apparently thought everyone is born with a willy and if you want to be a girl, you just cut it off. Luckily they only had plastic scissors.....

OMG I about died laughing!! Literally tears are running down my face
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Options
    When my son was 3, I remember when I was reading him a book at bedtime. He picked out an ABC book that had pictures of famous art. When we got to the letter "D", it was for the word "Dance", which was accompanied by this picture by Matisse:

300px-La_danse_28I29_by_Matisse.jpg

He points to one of the women's breasts and says, "Mom, what's this?"
    Me: "That's her breast. Women have breasts on their chest."
    Him (studying my less than ample chest): "Then where's YOUR breasts?"
    Me: "Well Levi, breasts are like the wind. They are still there even though you can't see them. Now let's move on to letter E..."

bahahahahahahahaha

My daughter told me that mine had dried up!
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    No kids here, but an adorable kid I used to babysit, Tyler, who was 2 at the time.

One day he came over and my mom and I decided to get him a firetruck, but it needed batteries to run. He got really excited and kept saying he needed a "goosedryer". After asking him what he needed quite a few times what he needed, he sighed, rolled his little eyes, grabbed my mom's face on either said, looked her dead in the eyes and said, "GOOOOOSE. DRYYYY. ERRRRR."
    He then made a motion with his hand and we realized he was asking for a screwdriver :laugh:

HA HA HA HA HA! Priceless!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Options
    One time Loo and I were driving to school in the morning and from the backseat I hear:
    Aunty....aunty... aunty..
    Me: What Loo?
    Loo: Can you turn the music down I want to tell you something.
    Me: Turns the music down. What did you want to tell me?
    Loo: oh just that I tooted... and it reminded me of you!
    Me: How did it remind you of me?
    Loo: don't ask questions just say thank you.

this child is also a child that will walk up, go I have a secret and burp in your ear. If you tell her she is cute she goes "I know, I am smart too.. you always forget smart."
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just told my husband this and it made him cringe like none other. That is horrific but down right HILARIOUS at the same time. I guess we cannot leave the kids alone for very long. Ugh lol! Hope he's ok.
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I have two boys, when they were very young all they talked about was war, guns, killing, etc ....I tried to teach them that all the war, killing, death etc was really not such a good thing as real people die for real in wars, violence etc. In an attempt to educate them I sat them down and had them watch Saving Private Ryan....explaining things to give them a realistic view and teach them sensitivity...blah blah blah
    The next day I get a call from the school regarding my youngest sons behavior at recess on the playground. He and his friends were playing war and he tells one of them "You better run like hell or I'll put a bullet in your @ss!!"
    Imagine how red my face was in the principals office. All I could do was apologize and say that I would have a discussion about appropriate language with my son. totally embarrassing.
    My boys love telling this story now that they are older.
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    My 5 year old is full of em. Here are some of her gems:

I was cooking hot dogs one day and she came up and said "Yay! I love everyday steak!" I am think about selling this to Oscar Myer as their new slogan "Hot dogs...the everyday steak."

Eating breakfast she took a bite then gasped and looked horrified. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "I am eating without a permit!" I asked her what she meant and she said "We didn't say grace."

On her bday she told me "When I was pregnant with you that meant I was in your tummy."

At the aquarium she was watching the shark tank with my husband and there was a diver cleaning the coral. She said "Daddy are the sharks going to eat him?" he replied "No of course not." to which she said "Ahhhhh why not?"

On her bday hubby asked her how it felt to be 5 and she got a confused look on her face, looked herself up and down, pulled up her pj pant leg and said "Does this look like 5 to you?"

I had to stop going to Bible Study Fellowship this year due to scheduling conflicts but she continues to go with my mom. She told her one morning "Mommy quit BSF because she has too much food on her plate."

There are LOTS more, but those are the ones I can think of right now.
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Just this morning our 3 year old daughter crawled into bed with us. Then she lay her head on the pillow, closed her eyes and said "I'll go to sleep now so you guys can do sex."

Speechless.