if you had to choose....

Options
Would you be fit or skinny?

This is purely a what if thing before anyone starts saying you can be both! And yes I am bored!

Anyway I would have to say as much as I know I should say fit I would have to go with skinny as I never have been in my life and would just like to know what its like

Replies

• seehawkmomma
    Options
    Skinny.

But thats only cuz I'm so desperate to be anything but fat.
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Fit. Definitely fit.

I guess for me I've never been that big ever either .... I've never been skinny (always a chubby child) but I've been probably on the high end of normal for my height. I'm only a few pounds away from overweight with my BMI (but I don't really put too much stock into BMI) but I've always been more proud of being strong. I'd rather be able to say I'm strong and fit rather than just saying I'm skinny. And I still want to be a woman. It's important for me to still have curves and look soft and womanly. I admire women who are all muscles but I prefer still having curves and having a bit of fat on me.
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Strong is the new skinny ... so definitely fit! :)
  • SLT01
    SLT01 Posts: 58
    Options
    I used to want to be skinny, but now I want to be fit. So fit for me!!
  • stormystrickland
    stormystrickland Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    skinny because that's why i'm here. If I could not work out and eat whatever I wanted, I probably wouldn't do anything. I know that sounds bad, but I'm just being honest with myself.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Fit. If only because there's a much greater chance of me staying fit once I get there than of me staying skinny.
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Definitely fit....And this may sound crazy to some of you but I wish it were easier to be fit without being so skinny.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Extremely fit would be my choice! Don't care what size I wind up being or what the scale says! I just want to be able to run & play!
  • truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Fit as in gorgeous, or fit as in healthy and strong? I choose..... Fit n healthy.
  • Destinie589
    Options
    Well I say fit because it looks better when you take your clothes off :blushing:
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    If I had to choose between, I'd choose skinny, because I want to look good!

And yes I know fit people usually look good, but I take it the OP means fit but looking the way you do now, OR staying at the same fitness level but being skinny.

So yeah. I'm aiming for both, but for this game, yes, skinny (:
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Well I say fit because it looks better when you take your clothes off :blushing:

You can be fit and still be fat/have a bad looking body
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Fit! My husband is in the marines and my goal through all of this is to be able to go running and go hiking with him and be able to keep up!

I've been skinny, I was 120 pounds and out of shape, and my self esteem was in the toilet.
  • aquapussy
    Options
    I already am fit, well the most fit I have ever been. So I guess skinnier.
  • mzkynd
    mzkynd Posts: 63
    Options
    fit all the way!!
  • Destinie589
    Options

You can be fit and still be fat/have a bad looking body

you can be skinny and jiggly :tongue:
  • alapoint89
    Options
    skinny lol but why chose one if there are two!?!?!?!?!? i go with both
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    fit...a little ripped would even be nice :)
  • ymhand
    ymhand Posts: 188
    Options
    Fit.....yes fit. I would love to FIT in some skinny clothes!
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    i just want to be skinny once...but in general i'd love to be fit and NOT jiggly!!!