Name something you like about yourself.

Options

Replies

• vtempes
    Options
    I must admit I like my eyes and cheekbones.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    My intelligence. I was blessed with a brain.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    My dimple which I have now passed on to my beautiful daughter :smile:
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    so I used to pretty much hate myself, but now I love my hair, eyes, legs, arms and my butt! It's big and round from a million squats! I love my curves :)
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    i love my gorgeous thick red hair.
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Generous to a fault. I love to give people things if I know it will make them happy. I love to make people smile. :bigsmile:
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I love my legs and back! Needless to say that is my favorite areas to train.
  • saritangel696
    Options
    i like my eyes and smile! i also love my hair color and my skin in general, it always has a golden tan!!!
    i also love the fact that i learn languages easily, as of now, i speak 2 and "stutter" in one :P want to learn at least 4 more!!!! i'm also very good with numbers and chemicals and anything science.... :)
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    I don't love much about myself, but I do love my eye color. They change from blue to hazel and green with spots in them! Also how trustworthy I am, I can't spill a secret!
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    I like my green eyes that i got from my grandma (:
    and i also like the fact that i'm trustworthy. and that i'm a girl who loves math and science!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I love the fact that I am able to think for myself and I'm totally independent. There are so many people who like things for the sheer fact that their friends like it or because it's popular, but I like what I like because I like it
    I'm also totally financially independent from my family (yes, at 20, completely independent) I pay my own tuition, when I get my car, I'm going to pay for it and the insurance. I pay for my own phone, my own books, food, anything I want or need.
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I had to click this link. I love looking into a world where people feel nice about themselves. Its just lovely... I hope to be that person some day, and I love reading your comments. Right now I just don't like me at all in any way though. Pathetic, miserable... But unfortunately true x

You have really pretty hair =)
  • knickels1987
    knickels1987 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Eyes, lips & legs!
  • barbiebarkley
    Options
    my prsonality,my boob and my legs!!:tongue:
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    My lowered expectations and my diligence in calling people on their bullsh*t.
    (My daddy's rich and my ma's soooo good lookin')...
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I have pretty high self-confidence. I like just about everything about myself. So I'll just pick a few.

I'm intelligent.
    I'm introspective and know exactly who I am.
    I'm funny.
    I'm great with words.
    I can cook awesome meals.
    My hair is always the exact color I like it to be (goes blonde in summer, is light brown in "winter")
    I like that people come to me for advice or clarity on situations.
    I'm an excellent listener.
    I'm almost always mellow and go-with-the-flow.
    I'm not afraid of love or being close to people.
    I'm low-maintenance.
    I can fish.
    I have a cool freckle in my eyelid.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    That I am a good friend and even though sometimes it doesn`t do me any favors that I am decent and nice to people.
    Once in a while can make a person laugh too.
  • 1FitMom326
    Options
    I love my eyes, my smile, my boobs and the way my calves look in a hot pair of heels.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    All my new muscles, my face, my neck and collarbone area, and learning to love rest more and more all the time.
  • tuttie2830
    Options
    I love the muscles in my calves and my boobs.