You think you have it rough with an hour of cardio?

Options
my wife just emailed me her schedule for saturday. See, she teaches body pump, and Les Mills is having their quarterly release this weekend, so they invite the trainers up to take EVERY class they offer. She's doing ALL of them. I already told her she was insane. Check this schedule out.

8:00am - 9:00am BODYPUMPR Master Class
9:15am - 10:15am BODYSTEPR Master Class
10:30am - 11:30am BODYJAMR Master Class
11:35am - 12:40pm Round Robin Education
12:40pm - 1:20pm Lunch Break
1:20pm - 2:05pm Generic Education:
Part 1 - New Choreography Notes
Part 2 - Say My Name
2:10pm - 3:10pm BODYATTACKR Master Class
4:20pm - 5:20pm BODYCOMBATR Master Class

That's right, that's 5 HOURS of BODY**** classes. ACK If you ever took body pump you know how hard 1 class is. And she has the GALL to be excited about it. I'll be pickin up pieces of her on Sunday

Replies

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    my wife just emailed me her schedule for saturday. See, she teaches body pump, and Les Mills is having their quarterly release this weekend, so they invite the trainers up to take EVERY class they offer. She's doing ALL of them. I already told her she was insane. Check this schedule out.

Part 2 - Say My Name

That's right, that's 5 HOURS of BODY**** classes. ACK If you ever took body pump you know how hard 1 class is. And she has the GALL to be excited about it. I'll be pickin up pieces of her on Sunday
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Holy crap.

That is all.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    :huh:
    Part 2 - Say My Name
    but I won't go there.:smile:
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    You better be a nice hubby and give her a nice full body massage after all that craziness.:huh: :angry:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness, I would just not do anything at all after all that.
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    You better be a nice hubby and give her a nice full body massage after all that craziness.:huh: :angry:

lol, if I don't she could probably force me too. :sad:
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Oh, that sounds like such a fun day! (I know, I have a sickness! :laugh: )
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Your wife is my new hero!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Hopefully that will be me this summer. I'm awaiting a job opportunity once my shoulder is healed and rehabilitated after Mar. surgery. Where did you say she worked?
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options

lol, if I don't she could probably force me too. :sad:
    Dang right she will!!:laugh:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a fun day to me! I wish I had the time to do all that! Buy her some Clif Shots and draw her a bubble bath afterward. :smile:
  • msujdak
    msujdak Posts: 141
    Options
    Definetly a bath with EPSOM SALTS!!! Gentle compression massage afterward - nothing vigorous or deep tissue. Those muscle need recovery
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    let us know if she makes it through it all-
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I wanna know what word followed BODY in your original message that resulted in a ******* censor!!! :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Part 2 - Say My Name

Oh um :blushing: actually I think her day sounds terribly excting!:love: But I ADORE Body Pump!! Hm, I could do one class then hit the water for a couple hours then do another class, then another break...nah! Wait! lol I'd wanna do two in a row but then I'd want to use the pool to chill out/relax and swim... ok, then I'm in for another class in the afternoon. So 3 total...but that's NOT what I'd typically do...but I can see the thrill she has in looking forward to a day of it!:wink::laugh:

But noway all in a row!:laugh: :noway: :ohwell:
    FC:heart:
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    she did it last year too, and I guess the training classes are even worse, 2 days of classes all day. So I know she CAN do it. See I'm a team sport guy. So for me, if I had a full day of basketball games, or (when I was a little younger) rugby games, or even baseball, I would be fine. But this isn't really my bag. Yuck.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap!!! thud.gif

You would have to CARRY me home or push me in a wheelchair if that were me wait.gif

J/K.........actually, if I had the time, I would LOVE to do more than my hour of TaeBo or BL Sculpt, 4 mile walk, and my crunches and pushups. I just don't have the time. I wake up at 4am, get ready for work, and get home at 6pm. Just in time for a quick snack before my workout, walk the dog, shower, and go to bed. :grumble: :laugh: BUT when I hit that Powerball :drinker: :bigsmile: You can guarantee, I will be working out all the time. I will have much more time on my hands when I don't have to work anymore :bigsmile: :wink:

The End.
    :smokin:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Her schedule sounds like a day at the Biggest Loser Ranch on Steroids!
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I love Body Pump, but wow 5 hrs of Body classes? I've never done more than 2 in a row and even that is hard!

Laurlyn --- It wasn't a censor he was just refering to the fact that all the classes begin with the word Body (e.g. Body Pump, Body jam, Body Attack, etc)

Yeah Goodlife!
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    LOL, KW how did you know I wasn't swearing (I wasn't which makes it a little creepy), get outa my brain, it's clogged up enough already without you messin around in there!

My wife's a little psychotic about Body XXXX classes. She'll teach one, then take another one the same day if there are some of her favorite students in it, and then take another one the next day, and then do spinning and cardio kickboxing the next day. I just don't like gym's enough to do that. I tolerate gyms, but I find them a little pretentious and a lot of the time the people working there (subconciously) gravitate towards the people who are already in shape as opposed to the ones that really need the encouragement and assistance. I guess that's human nature, but it just feels disingenuous to me.