Glutton

Options
Does Christmas justify being a pig?

Replies

• GuruOnAMountain
    GuruOnAMountain Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Well by the weight loss that I've gained back I guess I could judge that I seem to have used it to justify my gluttony!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Yes.

So does Thanksgiving, my birthday, Wednesdays, auto insurance commercials, and the cookie aisle in Walmart.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Yes.

So does Thanksgiving, my birthday, Wednesdays, auto insurance commercials, and the cookie aisle in Walmart.

Yes! This!!

*OINK*
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options

Well, since many people eat ham on Christmas, I'd say no.
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Not in my {humble} opinion. :flowerforyou:
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    My opinion is do whatever you please, who cares what other people think? If you gain a pound or two its not the end of the world and never enjoying yourself is no way to live. Live it up once in a while :)
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options

Well, since many people eat ham on Christmas, I'd say no.

hehe, good one!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I don't think that celebrating with family and enjoying a hearty Christmas meal is tantamount to being a pig.
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Not for me. I think it is a good excuse to indulge a little but I can eat delicious treats in moderation and not go over my daily maintenance calories. I'm not concerned with a deficit this weekend but I don't want to gain weight either.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I don't think that celebrating with family and enjoying a hearty Christmas meal is tantamount to being a pig.

We usually eat one during my Christmas family gatherings.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    YES a little... This is a life style, its forever and there are going to be times of celebration when you eat more than you normally would, and why not enjoy it? You've been working hard. This isn't a punishment, its for life and you should enjoy celebrations alon the way. As long as you say on the 27th its done, over with, being good now and not let it spiral out of control its fine! X
  • ciaobellakiss
    Options
    Yes :)