Need opinions

Options
blazergrad
blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
Okay MFP peeps .... help settle this "debate". What color is my HAIR?? Take a look at my profile pics and then let me know your opinion because my bride and I have distinctly different ideas on this. :) Thanks!!

Replies

• Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Brown!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    from your profile pic it looks like light or medium brown...what color does she say it is?
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    Dirty blonde
  • CrystalMarie253
    Options
    This is tough cuz computer screens can have different coloring and cameras can alter it a little too! I'd say in some it looks darker brown but in others it almost looks like a dirty blonde or light brown.
  • 170isreal
    170isreal Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Very Very Very Dirty Blonde :)
  • shasha_84
    Options
    a darker blonde. Maybe reddish tint to it?
  • blazergrad
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I think it's kinda' brown, personally ... it might qualify for a dark/dirty blonde. I'm not denying that I have *some* gray hairs, but clearly the vast majority of my hair is not gray ... at the absolute most, it might could be called salt & pepper .. but she says that it's gray. I say no way .... not yet, at least! :)

Of course, she also says that my office is green when it's clearly brown ... heck, the name of the color was even "Mocha". ;)
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    i say dirty blonde too
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I think it's kinda' brown, personally ... it might qualify for a dark/dirty blonde. I'm not denying that I have *some* gray hairs, but clearly the vast majority of my hair is not gray ... at the absolute most, it might could be called salt & pepper .. but she says that it's gray. I say no way .... not yet, at least! :)

Of course, she also says that my office is green when it's clearly brown ... heck, the name of the color was even "Mocha". ;)
    ''

It is not gray. I know gray - when I don't color - and it is very certainly NOT gray!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options

I was going to say "brown, with a bit of salt & pepper" :)
  • jskaggs1971
    jskaggs1971 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you on the gray bit. However, better gray than gone, right?

It was the first gray chest hair that really hurt, though.
  • blazergrad
    Options
    I'm right there with you on the gray bit. However, better gray than gone, right?

It was the first gray chest hair that really hurt, though.

So right bud .... better gray than gone! :)

As for the chest hairs ... I never had much chest hair anyway and my wife is a fan of the smooth look. :)