Burn-out!

Options
I have been doing this for over a year now, and i have successfully taken over 30 pounds off. My original goal was just to see what I could lose in 6 months. Then when I got to 153.5 I decided I wanted to take an additional 10 pounds off. I have maintained the original loss, and have gotten down to 149, but bounce back and stay around 153. I recently got to a point where I felt very burned out with logging the calories and monitoring everything. I'm just tired. I still want to lose those 10 pounds, or at least 5 pounds, but feel the energy is just not there right now. Not sure how to remotivate myself. I am happy that I am maintaining my loss since May, but don't feel ready to give up, or really work it either! Suggestions or similar stories appreciated.

I don't really need a pep talk, just want to see how others got past this place!

Thanks!

Replies

• getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I recently recommitted myself

I cannot seem to go under 140

I hit 139.2 on February 6th, then I hit it again about 4 more times
    I decided to start logging all my food
    I was not logging all this time

I am on day 14 and have lost 2.8 pounds, currently at 140.4

I have decided to make this work

My highest was 160 three years ago

I am happy to have maintained, now ready to lose

Feel free to add me as a friend

I know we can do this!
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I also re-gained. I know it is due to emotional issues - got badly hurt in a failed romance - but I wonder:if you ever get really mad at yourself. When this happens to me, I end up overeating. It makes no sense!