Anyone just hoping to maintain for the holidays?

Options
2»

Replies

• Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Keep right on losing! I am not a big sweets eater and I have to work on all the holidays, so won't be around big meals.
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    lol... Nothing... I fell sick... so it's just me, med and the bed. I guess I'll lose for sure... hahaha
  • honu18
    honu18 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    With the way things are going, I'd be SO happy to maintain. But I don't think I have--already. I'm the designated baker in the family :\ I also injured myself running the other day and can't work out for the next 5 days because I don't have a gym membership where I'm with family for the holidays..it'd be a miracle if I did.
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Maintain - but I am pretty sure I will gain. I am also injured so I cannot run as much as I would like either... :sad: BUT I am going to enjoy it :bigsmile: and then start exercising hard after the feasts.
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Maintain - but I am pretty sure I will gain. I am also injured so I cannot run as much as I would like either... :sad: BUT I am going to enjoy it :bigsmile: and then start exercising hard after the feasts.
  • carhicks
    carhicks Posts: 1,924 Member
    Options
    Originally, I had hoped to lose, but unfortunately, that is not going to happen. I put on 3 pounds over the last 2 weeks with the parties, baking etc. I hope to maintain where I am now over the next week and then quickly take off the 3 I gained. I still feel that will be a victory as I usually eat like a pig over the holidays and have put on 7 or 8 pounds in the past years. :sad:
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to maintain...have been since June but hoping to continue on with that through the holidays! Good luck and Happy Holidays to you all =)
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I tried, but i've given up on maintenance for the holidays. Hopefully there won't be too much damage.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I've been doing okay............but decided that I would indulge in those things I really like, and try to keep it under control. I'm logging, too, so it's been interesting to me to REALLY see what I USED TO EAT every holiday (no, wait, EVERY DAY!) I know I am way under anything I've been doing in the last 10 years, so if I go over, even by a LOT, for a day or two here and there, it's NOTHING like my previous life :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I was actually astounded to see that I'd lost 1/2 a lb last week, and my scale had the lowest number on it in a VERY long time.......even though I've been munching the cookies and candies and mashed potatoes!! Amazing :smokin: :smokin:
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Bring on Christmas.. SPIKE DAY!!!!!!!!

I do think that setting cals to maintenance on family dinners is a great idea. Other then that I plan on sticking to my diet minus the 3 family dinners.