Former Football Player Letting it go........yeah right

Being a retired professional athlete left me with an in-season eating habit. Meaning eating double the portions, not watching my caloric intake, and putting fluids in my body the did'nt benefit me. After retiring I continued to workout, workout and workout, wanting to get the weight off. I would lose and gain, lose and gain. Gaining usually coming off of weekends. It boggled me as hard as I worked out I still failed to see progress. "Quite discouraging." Once I began my new career coaching, I also made a new commitment to shed from this 310 pound body. I ran miles, did circuit workouts and also cut my weightlifting weight in half. Things were progressing, but not fast enough. My wife told me about this app called myfitnesspal. At first I thought, another app to take up space on my phone. But I downloaded it anyway just to see what it was about. I would log in for a week and then drop off, not seeing results. So of course it wasn't working. And then gradually I became consistant. This app really works. And its also contagious. Friends at work have joined and they are enjoying the results. I punch in items before I actually go out to eat or cook at home. Most items are in this app making it easy. I went from 310 to 265, hoping to lose more. I feel great. Im happy. Running is something I love to do now. I've noticed a difference In my sleep apnea, which use to be an issue. I want to thank my wife and myfitnesspal for the progress.

042101.jpg
04211101.jpg
-2.jpg
-1.jpg
CIMG3009-1.jpg
CIMG3012.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!