Soreness = Inflamation of Muscles??

Options
I just came across an article about muscle soreness of which I am having on my lower body parts, thighs, gluts and hamstrings. Literally having a hard time walking up and down the steps and I worked out with a personal trainer on Monday! :frown: I wanted to know if soreness causes inflamation of the muscles, does that mean I could have gained weight also because of muscles being inflamed? Just curious because today is my weigh in day and it said I am up 1lb but I exercised and ate well so I'm confused a bit? :grumble: Thanks for any help! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I just came across an article about muscle soreness of which I am having on my lower body parts, thighs, gluts and hamstrings. Literally having a hard time walking up and down the steps and I worked out with a personal trainer on Monday! :frown: I wanted to know if soreness causes inflamation of the muscles, does that mean I could have gained weight also because of muscles being inflamed? Just curious because today is my weigh in day and it said I am up 1lb but I exercised and ate well so I'm confused a bit? :grumble: Thanks for any help! :flowerforyou: