Exercise Tip!!!!

Options
:smile: :yawn: it just occurred to me that my hour on the treadmill goes much faster if I look at it as 12 songs. I use my blackberry as an mp3 player. Then I put my 12 favorite songs on the playlist. I absorb myself into each one and when it ends I am 5 minute closer to finished! Except right now I'm typing this instead of listening so that I can share my tip with you! Each song is about 5 minutes and that is so much better trhan thinking about it as an hour of exercise! Or worse, focusing on each minute as the treadmill timer slowly lowers...

Replies

• Brenda_1965
    Brenda_1965 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    :smile: :yawn: it just occurred to me that my hour on the treadmill goes much faster if I look at it as 12 songs. I use my blackberry as an mp3 player. Then I put my 12 favorite songs on the playlist. I absorb myself into each one and when it ends I am 5 minute closer to finished! Except right now I'm typing this instead of listening so that I can share my tip with you! Each song is about 5 minutes and that is so much better trhan thinking about it as an hour of exercise! Or worse, focusing on each minute as the treadmill timer slowly lowers...
  • Lyndo
    Lyndo Posts: 95
    Options
    I do the same same thing:flowerforyou:
    I do shorter songs like 3-4 minutes long, & I do around 15-20 songs...
    I love it, I sing & sometimes work harder it all depends on the song...
    I love dance music so this helps me groove to the beat....:laugh:
    I would have never had thought it was a tip, until you rote it down...
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I watch shows that I DVR'd from the night before. That way I can go to bed early and can look forward to waking up in the morning and seeing what I missed before anyone else has a chance to ruin it. I'm a tv junkie. But I like your tip...I'm going to start trying to run/walk/jog outside soon and this will help a lot! Thanks!