Probably a dumb question....

Options
but I have a horrible sinus infection and am having a difficult time breathing and a horrible sore throat....so my question is...lately I have been doing a kick boxing workout routine....is it fine for me to keep working out to this? Or should I do something more low impact? I don't want to stop exercising because we're having quite the large Christmas dinner and I'm not going to not eat certain foods because it's one night LOL I just want to prepare for it! So....keep with the high cardio kick boxing, or move to something low impact while sick?

Replies

• carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    but I have a horrible sinus infection and am having a difficult time breathing and a horrible sore throat....so my question is...lately I have been doing a kick boxing workout routine....is it fine for me to keep working out to this? Or should I do something more low impact? I don't want to stop exercising because we're having quite the large Christmas dinner and I'm not going to not eat certain foods because it's one night LOL I just want to prepare for it! So....keep with the high cardio kick boxing, or move to something low impact while sick?

If you feel up to it and you don't have a fever then I would go ahead and do it. But there's nothing wrong with a little rest either. You don't want to run yourself into the ground and not be able to GO to the Christmas dinner.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Do whatever feels good and hope you feel better soon!! Get yourself a neti pot!!