Options
    thanks guys!! it means a lot :)
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • Mskbrewington
    Options
    Looking good! Do you feel like your tattoos are affected by your weight loss? I have a few tattoos that I would like to look a little perkier at the end of this weight journey lol
  • allofourdreams
    allofourdreams Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Do you feel like your tattoos are affected by your weight loss? I have a few tattoos that I would like to look a little perkier at the end of this weight journey lol

as of yet, i haven't really noticed anything really drastic.. i'm starting to think they look better because my arm is getting smaller, so it fits better on my arm... almost like my skin is getting.. tighter? haha i don't know if that's the right word to use.. but i think it depends on age and skin elasticity on whether or not your tattoos are gonna be perkier lol
  • allofourdreams
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone by the way.. also, seriously if anyone wants to get some progress brownie points.. add a picture!
  • allofourdreams
    Options
    bump.. c'mon people i know they are people with progress pictures :)
  • Amas77
    Amas77 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You are looking fantastic. I definitely see a huge difference. I just added a bunch of pics, too! Happy holiday!
  • allofourdreams
    Options
    You are looking fantastic. I definitely see a huge difference. I just added a bunch of pics, too! Happy holiday!

thanks! happy holiday to you too lady :)
  • AlicjaWaw
    Options
    you look great :D
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl ! We can see that the tattoo on your arm is getting thinner. That's a great job ! For my part, I've been on MFP for a few weeks, but I've been running for the last 2 months. I've lost 6 pounds 'til now. I do have progress pictures (I take one every moth), but I'm not ready to post them yet. Maybe when my weight lost will be more important, I will post them.
  • MotivationMatters
    Options
    There's definitely progress. Well done!
  • allofourdreams
    Options
    thanks everyone.. and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!