What do you want most for Christmas?

BioShocked89
BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
A material present that you hope you get this year. And 2 in-your-dreams presents. Try not to say "I wish I'd lose x amount of pounds." Because we're all here for that.

Mine: Monster High Dolls for the real gift. (I'm a collector I have 30)
In-your-dreams: A fully paid for house with all bills pre-paid for 1 year and a 1971 Challenger so I could give it to my Nich.

Yours?

Replies

• What I'd really like is a day at the spa. I've never had one and I really think I may just do it for myself. Merry Christmas to me! Oh, yes and a Very Merry Christmas to You.
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 788 Member
    Real: BodyMedia Fit

Dreams: personal chef/maid and a house free and clear
  • oodlesnoodles
    oodlesnoodles Posts: 53 Member
    Material present huh? I guess I want an engagement ring! I mean, come on, it's been 4 years!!!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    a flat stomach!
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    To travel the World like a Nomad .... going from Country to Island .... and then Island to Country ! That is my " Lifetime " wish ! But now my Christmas wish .... Hmmmmm, I'll never tell ! Ha ! Happy Holidays ! :tongue:
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    To wake up on xmas day in my own bed & to not have to travel the country visiting the otherhalfs family.

Selfish, but tbh I just dont care.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Really, this year I dont want all that much. I guess my real gift would be to have my motorcycle insurance paid for for the year, maybe some money to apply to various upcoming expenses. My dream gift would be this sucker:

6912_1030760425.jpg
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Material: Temperpedic Pillow or a giant rolling toolbox

Dream: Specialized S-Works Shiv Di2