Christmas Eve Traditions

Options
andiechick
andiechick Posts: 916 Member
Hi all, I'm interested to hear what your Christmas Eve traditions are..is there something you always do?

For me the day is spent getting the house/food ready for the big day, then its an early bath for the kids and hopefully early to bed, then we like to chill out on the sofa watching a film eating a Chinese takeaway. We used to order a full on banquet with starters etc, however, this year, we're just going for the main course, yum!!!

Replies

• slheitmann
    Options
    It use to be about getting everything ready for the kids, but this year with only two boys left at home and them both being older we are just chilling and enjoying the evening. Hopefully early to bed tonight but not sure of that yet, hubby is making dinner and tomorrow instead of a the traditional Christmas dinner we are doing omelets for brunch and cheese and crackers with some summer sausage for movie snacks. I will probably do some popcorn since less calories but I will see how my calories look by that time.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    We do all of my family presents today. Extended family we do on christmas day, my dads family we do on boxing day