New here with some weightloss obsticals

Options
Hey ya'll! New to your boards but have been working out off and on for the past 2 yrs. Im sure my story is quite different from others so here we go:

From 2001 to 2008 was sick and gaining weight uncontrollably. Before that I was athletic and had loads energy. I had many other symptoms along with the weight gain. After flying cross country 2x I was finally diagnosed with Cushings Disease. I had surgery to remove a turmor in my brain in December 2008. I was cured but it did leave me with over 80lbs of weight to lose. Not only did I have Cushings, but I also have hypothyroidism and PCOS. So to put it lightly......Im hormonally challenged...LOL! 1.25 yrs from surgery I was able to work my butt off and lost 80lbs. I started light and by the end I was cycling, doing p90x and Insanity.

Live and jobs changed in January of this year and we found ourselves working 14hr days 7 days a week. There were high amounts of stress, no time for anything not even grocery shopping. Well, with PCOS if you dont eat the right foods you gain. And I did, I put 35lbs back on. Discouraged, and completely burned out, we decideded that no contract was worth putting our health to the side. I started working out with Beachbody's Insanity the first of October and have lost 20lbs. No, Im not a coach but I use and believe in their products 100%.

I have another 20lbs to lose but I seem to be flatlined. I have a 1500-750 calorie deficit per day. I find it difficult to find the "sweet spot" for a caloric deficit. I burn anywhere from 700-1200 calories in my work outs depending on which ones and how long. I do eat on the lower carb side as with the PCOS I am carb sensetive...even the good ones.

Anyway, thats the long and short of it. Losing weight is hard enough without all of the hormone issues, but Im determined.

Thanks!
DirtbikeGal