Any turbo fire lovers out there?

Options
Looking for people That love to workout to turbo fire!

Replies

• Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • revjames
    revjames Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    would you like to explain what it is?
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I LOVE TurboFire!!
    TurboFire is a 90 day at-home workout program. IT's a DVD set (like p90X) it's by the same company, Beachbody. It's high intensity cardio set to awesome music. They do Hiit workouts in it too...HiiT workouts stands for High Intensity Interval Training....it's basically a go all out for about 60 seconds...then take a 60 second rest....repeat up to 3 times then return to the regular cardio workout. It is supposed to up your heart rate and boost you into the fat-burning mode so that you burn calories at an excelerated level through the rest of your workout.
    It's tough, but it's fun. I actually just ordered the new LEs Mills PUMP that Beachbody just released a couple days ago and I am going to pair it with Turbofire as well as a few other cardio workouts.
    I am looking for others who are wanting to do PUMP starting Jan 8th too...maybe the OP is interested in joining me? We can do both!
  • Jenene88
    Options
    Turbo fire is a beachbody fitness program. It has you workout 6 days a week. It's upbeat and really fun. It is a high intense cardio program like insanity just 30 days longer. You dance and basically kickbox. The thing I like about it is the fact that not only are you doing cardio but you also have a tone and sculpting DVD. I found it to be more fun then insanity cuz of the music and it doesn't take up much of your day. One workout is 15mins long but you burn a ton of calories
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    I've been doing Turbo Fire since April. I absolutely love it! I workout 6 days a week and have lost so much in weight and inches thanks to that program (and changing my eating habits of course). After the first of the year I'm going to do a Turbo Fire/Chalene Extreme hybrid. I can't wait! : )
  • katcena
    Options
    Ohhh! I have heard about the TUrboFIre/Chalene Extreme Hybrid! Might have to try that after my PUMP/TurboFire hybrid....I am always looking for the next plan....it keeps me motivated! I would love it if you could tell me how you like it!
  • backstreet1008
    Options
    Asked for Turbo Fire for Christmas so hopefully I'll be joining you guys soon! I already love Turbo Jam so I'm sure I'll love this.
  • melliebee
    melliebee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I just got it for an early Christmas present and I am LOVING it!!!
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    does turbofire need any equipment?
  • katcena
    Options
    No...only the CORE dvd needs the strength bands. But, the program comes with those! You also get a nutrition guide, and all sorts of fun things to get you started right!
  • balibee146
    balibee146 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Turbo fire is great - i did it late summer into Autum and loved it. The extra DVDs are good too!

Chalene is great and her stretching work is fantastic.

:-)
  • revjames
    revjames Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    errrr ok - I think I'll stick with my bike and treadmill...... :)
  • Jenene88
    Options
    I love tf it's my fav workout! It was my early Xmas present tooo
  • RieBerg
    RieBerg Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Is it rough on the knees? Also, does it have you getting up and down really fast?
  • Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I love turbofire by the end im dripping in sweat haha gross but true. Chalene is such a great instructor
  • blessing98
    Options
    I love turbofire too. having all the class there keeps me motivated, just like she talks about.; when i'm tired, i see someone else doing more and it gets me going again. i'm dripping with sweat after each session too. anyone have an idea how many calories they're burning doing the different dvd's? there's such a wide variety of numbers when i look on-line. i realize everyone burns calories differently, but was hoping for some kind of estimate.
  • Jenene88
    Options
    I don't think it's hard on the knees at all. It's by far the best workout to keep me movitatived! An it makes me excited to workout everyday! I love Chalene! I can't wait to actually see results!
  • Maymichelle
    Maymichelle Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just got TF for Christmas & started yesterday. Did my HIIT 15 class this morning...I was crawling across the floor afterwards! ;-) BUT I feel awesome right now!!! I also felt like I needed to add to the workout so I did the 20 minute trusty standby Turbo Jam & I was wondering why it was going so sloooow....lol!
    Can't wait for tomorrow's workout!!!
  • Maymichelle
    Maymichelle Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Is it rough on the knees? Also, does it have you getting up and down really fast?

Yes & Yes. It does say that if you have knee concerns this may not be the workout for you.
  • cloeyfish
    cloeyfish Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I also got Turbo Fire for Xmas and am starting today, was looking for other Turbo Fire beginners for motivation and support over the next 3 months! I did Chalean Extreme and completed that series, I liked it but did not lose much weight, hoping to lose more with TF and maybe continue doing 2-3 CE workouts along with the TF.