Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Adult beverages?

Replies

• mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Ice Wine!

What's that?
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Coors light!
  • drift
    drift Posts: 143 Member
    A sparkling rose from south Africa (that'd be blush for you statesiders) - tasted of the summer...
  • It's sweeter but not too bad. Give it a try
    On my second Pinnacle Whipped vodka and coke zero.

How is that vodka? Is it too sweet? I want to try it.

i think i will! YAY!
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Feast of the 7 fishes for us tonight. Drinking a pinot grigio ATM...
  • Had a couple of blackberry whiskey's (homemade) now just relaxing :D
  • LynneGG
    LynneGG Posts: 95 Member
    My new favorite is Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka mixed with water. Then I add about a half a pack of Crystal Light Lemondade. :drinker:
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    on my second glass of Chimay (Belgian beer)
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    on my second glass of Chimay (Belgian beer)
    I just tried that last week, good stuff.
  • Justkf
    Justkf Posts: 208 Member
    You are all killin' me! I have to wait until at least 5pm. (2 hoooours) Plus now that I have dropped a few lbs I am easily inebriated! Or a cheap date as my husband would say. This being said, Roderer reserve Champage for starters!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Hope you all will have a drink for me.. no alcohol during marathon training for me, blahhhhhhhhhhhh LOL
  • Framboise Lambic! To die for and surprisingly low in calories!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Beer for now but will move to wine before the evening is out...Merry Christmas everyone! :drinker:
  • ok some captain morgan with my tea earlier, will be having some stone fruit vodka after dinner tonight , which is made by oyo vodka ( middle west spirits )
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Ice Wine!

What's that?

It's a really sweet dessert wine that is made where it gets really cold. Mine was brought to me my my bf from Ontario. The grapes are harvested after winter has come so the cell walls of the grapes start to explode and get really sweet (I mean REALLY sweet) and it's served cold. Super yummy, but I have to drink it super slowly.
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Just enjoyed one of my favorites: Wells Banana Bread Beer. YUMMMMM

Also love Young's Double Chocolate Stout. Going to try Sam Adams Infinium for the first time tomorrow. Should go well with my homemade mulled wine :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

P.s. Ladies if you like sweet but smooth drinks, I recommend making a White Russian with Three Olives Cake Vodka, Kaluah, and half-and-half. I make my glass by putting the ice in the glass first, pour the Kaluah and vodka over the ice, finish with the half-and-half. Absolutely YUMMY.
  • oh i will be drinking my stone fruit wine straight, after all if it's good liquor you don't need to put anything with it.
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Not my fave but I'm having a white wine with diet sierra mist cranberrie splash...its pretty good.
  • Football_N_Guns
    Football_N_Guns Posts: 297 Member
    Crown and seven up
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    JD, straight shots.