7 inches lost in 34 days!

Options
heather0mc
heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
:bigsmile: woowoo! :bigsmile:

yep, its true. i was weighed and measured on 1/22 and again on 2/25. here's the stats!

bust: -1.00 in
waist: -2.00 in
abdomen: -1.00 in
hips: -1.50 in
thighs: -1.00 in
arms: -0.50 in ~~~ which means, i lost 7 inches total. first time i lost in every measurment!

weight is down 3 pounds, totally coolio with that! i lost exactly 3 pounds of body fat!

body fat % down 1.20%
BMI down -0.40

anywho! yea MFP! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• heather0mc
    Options

yep, its true. i was weighed and measured on 1/22 and again on 2/25. here's the stats!

bust: -1.00 in
    waist: -2.00 in
    abdomen: -1.00 in
    hips: -1.50 in
    thighs: -1.00 in
    arms: -0.50 in ~~~ which means, i lost 7 inches total. first time i lost in every measurment!

weight is down 3 pounds, totally coolio with that! i lost exactly 3 pounds of body fat!

body fat % down 1.20%
    BMI down -0.40

anywho! yea MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's so great when you see the inches disappear!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

That's AWESOME!!!:flowerforyou:
    Especially since its 3 total pound of body fat! Congrats!!!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    That's great! keep up the good work!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    good job keep up the work
  • SexySize9
    Options
    Cheers to you... I raise my carrot in your honor:flowerforyou:
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
    Don't Cha Love the tape measure!!!!:happy:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    thanks everyone! :drinker:

i feel stronger and healthier. still waiting to fit into the 'jeans' but soon enough!

fyi - i work out at curves. i wanted to give it a real shot for a month straight to see if i was benefiting from the changed diet and excercise. i contimplated changing gyms but didnt want to pay more for somthing different when i hadnt been 100% committed to where i already was. low and behold, i have some results i am quite pleased with so i think i will stay where i am at! :bigsmile:

i know doing the same excercise isnt the best idea so next week i plan to incorporate 2 additional challenges - the 100 sit up and 100 push up challenge. :indifferent:

thanks again. i owe everything to MFP and the most awesome people here! :flowerforyou:
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Girl!!
    I also worked out at Curves after my 1 son was born and it was wonderful. I wish I had that option now, but with 3 babies it would be tough.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    That is so great, keep up the great work.
  • heather0mc
    Options
    Congrats, Girl!!
    I also worked out at Curves after my 1 son was born and it was wonderful. I wish I had that option now, but with 3 babies it would be tough.

you know, i often wonder why someone doesnt think to open some sort of part time day care right next to curves so mama's can work out there. it makes sense to me and its only 30 minutes. plus, they could even roll the daycare costs into the monthly fee or something. maybe i am onto something here...hmmmm...:bigsmile:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great WTG!!!

nice to see those inches just melt away!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!