Put the breakfast sandwich down!!!

Options
my boyfriend and I got into a fight, I reached for a 260 calorie breakfast sandwich but put it back. I still want it. talk me down!!!

Replies

• fiddlechic
    Options
    my boyfriend and I got into a fight, I reached for a 260 calorie breakfast sandwich but put it back. I still want it. talk me down!!!

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I never understood why people eat because of emotions so please don't take offense! Do something else- If your pissed go workout do some pushups/crunches, take a shower, get ready for bed ( I don't know what time it is there but its almost 10 here), drink some water. Don't look for food as a comfort- Food isn't comfort it's fuel- We don't live to eat we eat to live-
  • njwaters
    njwaters Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well, do you have the calories left? If not than try to find something with less that will satisfy, I know it's hard, I just started this today because eating is my challenge, I can exercise all day but then I eat the whole house! You can do it! 260 isn't that much but at the end of the night it's not that great either...:happy:
    156945.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • msujdak
    msujdak Posts: 141
    Options
    Step Away From the Breakfast Sandwich!!! :angry: You will be really bummed if you eat it. Take some deep breaths. Those are cleansing, the sandwich is not!
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You already put it back. If you really wanted it you would have eaten it! Grab some celery to chew on and grumble!:grumble:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    If you're already upset, think how you'll feel after the sandwich. It doesn't take long to eat it and then you'll be bummed more for wasting calories.

If that didn't work... STEP AWAY FROM THE SANDWICH!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Keep typing.
    KEEP THOSE HANDS OCCUPIED.
    Go brush your teeth and floss.
    NO EATING AFTER ALL THAT FLOSSING.
    :wink:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i know you probably feel awful after the fight you had - but shoot! you'd feel more awful if you ate that sandwich! :noway:

you already put it down, GREAT JOB!

maybe just tell yourself you can have it tomorrow if you still want it. :flowerforyou:
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Keep typing.
    KEEP THOSE HANDS OCCUPIED.
    Go brush your teeth and floss.
    NO EATING AFTER ALL THAT FLOSSING.
    :wink:

That's great advise. I chew gum to kill cravings...now I have to fight cavities too:sad:
  • fiddlechic
    Options
    thanks! just reminding me that I'll feel worse once I'm done eating it did the trick.