I'm worried about over doing it tomorrow..

Options
i've been on track for the last week but now tomorrow is Christmas and I'm not sure what to do.
Should I just enjoy myself tomorrow and return to my regular eating habits
'or restrict and deny everything I love??

Replies

• therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Eat! Enjoy!
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the day, but don't go absolutely crazy... Remember, Christmas only comes once a year - if you have "been good" all week, relax and enjoy... You earned it - then just get right back on track bright and early the next morning : ) Have a Merry Christmas!
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Do both! You've done so well up to this point, so you don't want to blow it. On the other hand, you've done so well up to this point you deserve an award. Have it both ways.........eat what you want, but chew, chew, chew.....and enjoy each bite. Don't eat mindlessly and end up ingesting a bunch of calories that you don't even remember enjoying! Drink two glasses of water for every food that would otherwise sabbotage you, then have a half of what you want. That way you're not depriving yourself, but not ending up depressed because you undid everything you've worked up to so far. Enjoy Christmas and everything that comes along with it......just remember to keep everything in moderation. You'll be happier for it.
  • Eat! Just don't eat so much you feel sick. If you're really that worried about it, eat what you know is healthy FIRST, then fill what room is left in your stomach with the bad stuff. That way you get a little bit of naughty and nice :wink:
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Eat and enjoy, just try to watch your portions and don't over stuff yourself. If you get back on track the next day you'll undo any damage easily.
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    The choice is yours to make. Even though it is the festive season, we are still in control of how much we eat and exercise.
  • Football_N_Guns
    Football_N_Guns Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    It comes once a year, enjoy it.
  • michelec64
    michelec64 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Christmas comes but once a year. Enjoy the day, eat what you want, and get back on the horse Monday.